Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three month wait and "Give Up the Ghost" has a fucking locked groove. Awesome.

It means I hear the same 1.33 seconds over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that part of your king of limbs order is missing.

A request for a replacement 10" Vinyl (C+D) has been logged and replacement items will be with you soon.

Thank you...
All @ w.a.s.t.e.

I said it was faulty, not missing, but either way, that's mighty nice of them. Can't wait to receive it in August.

Probably some stock reply message. Yeah, it's nice when some companies are cool about things like this, and don't force you to send back your screwed up copy first, or something lame like that.

Shitting_SMiley.gif

Well, it's not a patch on the original, but at least they're not wasting their time playing Troublemaker and I'm Your Daddy.

http://pitchfork.com/news/42726-radiohead-announce-remix-12-series/

On July 4 (UPDATE: July 5 in North America), Radiohead kick off a series of limited edition 12" releases featuring remixes from their latest album, this year's The King of Limbs. The first 12" contains Caribou's remix of "Little by Little" backed by Jacques Greene's take on "Lotus Flower".
XL and Ticker Tape will be handling the releases, which will come out throughout the coming summer via independent record stores and Radiohead's website (for audio junkies, WAV files of the remixes will also be available from Boomkat and Radiohead's site). That's the cover art for the first release above

radiohead_7.jpg

You guys really want to hear King of Limbs songs in concert? I mean, I like the album and all, but I can't imagine those songs not being a snooze fest in a concert.

Clearly a Radiohead tour would be more than just King of Limbs songs, though. And they haven't been through the US in a while.

Well, yeah, all signs point to them not touring for it.

But I don't know why you would question people wanting Radiohead to announce a tour. For any album. If they released an album of Elfa farting on command, everyone would still want them to tour it. Because it's fucking Radiohead. They'd be playing all their other awesome songs, alongside the farting.

Well, like with most bands I love and have a seen multiple times live, I really only am going to the show to hear the new songs. If they play old songs I like, cool, I'll sing a long, but I'm not really going for that. In this case, I wouldn't really even want to hear the new songs live, despite liking them. Yeah, I know not everyone feels that way. Diff strokes, and stuffz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom