Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a better chance of all four Beatles getting back together than there is of Pitchfork giving this any less than a 9.0

I don't know; it's not as though we're talking about Pavement here. My guess would be that the review is either going to be tepid (somewhere in the sevens) or laudatory (somewhere above 9.2). I don't think that we are going to see anything in the eights.

What the fuck is that first track about? Would any human sit down to listen to that and honestly enjoy it? Just an incoherent mess.

Might make some sense on some hard drugs,but I don't do them so I guess I will never know!

What the fuck is that first track about? Would any human sit down to listen to that and honestly enjoy it? Just an incoherent mess.

Way to go making a completely useless and outright brainless coment.
Unless of course, I'm not an human.

Might make some sense on some hard drugs,but I don't do them so I guess I will never know!

Fucking stop trolling. Or at least get good at it.

you want to like it.......sooooo bad! :D

shit guys, i'm trying not to overdo on this album so i'm hitting up Radiohead's past catalog and i have 2 things to say about it:

1. i was too hard on In Rainbows. it's a really good album. it just came out at the time when i really wanted a lot of Kid A sounding Radiohead. hot damn Weird Fishes.

2. HTTT is so fantastic, but could have been even better with this tracklist inspired by one that Thom put on a blog a couple years back.

There There
The Gloaming
Sail To The Moon
Backdrifts
Go To Sleep
Where I End And You Begin
Sit Down, Stand Up
2+2=5
Myxomatosis
Wolf At The Door

i wish Radiohead would write hits like "Creep" more often. that was their creative peak.

163079104_098793cc81.jpg

WACKY WAVING ARM FLAILING INFLATABLE TUBE MAN! WACKY WAVING ARM FLAILING INFLATABLE TUBE MAN! WACKY WAVING ARM FLAILING INFLATABLE TUBE MAN! WACKY WAVING ARM FLAILING INFLATABLE TUBE MAN! clf

Guess what? Nobody gives a shit what you think

Maybe you and gherman should take your shirts off and PM each other about it instead

2+2=5
Sit Down Stand Up
Backdrifts
Where I End And You Begin
We Suck Young Blood
There There
A Punchup at a Wedding
Myxomatosis
Scatterbrain
Wolf at the Door

I wonder if anyone on atease has seen sunlight in the past 10 years.

You know what a fantastic tracklist is for HttT? The one on the album.

Though I won't hold it against anyone who deletes We Suck the Young Blood from their hard drives permanently.

That playlist does not have A Punchup at a Wedding.

Scatterbrain, of which I am very fond, is also missing. Honestly, I think that only two or three tracks from HttT would need to go. Young Blood and I Will are two of them. The third might be Backdrifts, if only because it is a bit too similar to The Gloaming.

Of the two, I prefer Backdrifts on the studio recording, but The Gloaming totally melts my face Raiders-style live.

by the way, i'm a dick head and have never given Jonny's Bodysong album a spin. is it worth my time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom