Radiohead - The Bends - Deluxe Edition Giveaway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Fan101

Refugee
Read my review on popwreckoning for The Bends. We are revisiting the 2009 deluxe editions for all of the albums with a giveaway. PopWreckoning has one unopened copy of this special edition of The Bends to be given away to a resident of the United States. To win, all you have to do is comment with your favorite song from the album The Bends and explain why the song stands out to you. The comment that stands out to the Editors the most, wins.

The comment must be left on the popwreckoning site, not on here.

I will be reviewing the rest of the back catalog....OK Computer will be uploaded tomorrow, and Kid A on Sunday. Amnesiac should be Monday or Tuesday and Hail to the Thief following that. We don't have a deluxe edition for In Rainbows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm jk, but this isn't going to spark much discussion if we have to go to a different site to name our favorite song and reason why.

So, should we also post it here?

My favorite song on the album is "God Put A Smile upon Your Face."

What is this obscure album by this obscure band?

I'm jk, but this isn't going to spark much discussion if we have to go to a different site to name our favorite song and reason why.

So, should we also post it here?

My favorite song on the album is "God Put A Smile upon Your Face."

I'm pretty sure this qualifies as spam per forum rules.

Great job guys, I have started to increasingly feel the wet and warm pleasure of the members of this forum. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom