Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobbz, pouring over setlists will do nothing but make you disappointed in whatever you end up getting. Don't torture yourself, broseph.

2h3xyd4.gif

That is completely awesome. Does he do that at every show? Because he definitely did that in Phoenix. Can't remember if I saw that in the Coachella webcast or not.

longshot.. but if anyone has 2 tickets to the DC show they want to sell.. I am STILL looking for some.:sad:
Keep checking TM and Waste, as the show date nears there will probably be ticket drops. Waste just had a drop for DC yesterday (all gone now unfortunately).

Caribou's now confirmed as opener for my show which is pretty cool. Swim is a very enjoyable record.

Keep checking TM and Waste, as the show date nears there will probably be ticket drops. Waste just had a drop for DC yesterday (all gone now unfortunately).

omg.. I know about yesterday! I almost had my hands on a GA via a member at atease. Missed it by a mere 15min.. Cuz I was driving home and didn't know she had it till I was home.. :(

The link on waste is gone for now.. Hopefully it will pop back up between now and then. I have been checking TM too but I know if there is anything it will be more like a week of the show.

Caribou's now confirmed as opener for my show which is pretty cool. Swim is a very enjoyable record.

Andorra's pretty good too. I'm happy they're opening for the DC show as well, should be a fun night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom