Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all who got tickets.

Excuse me while I take a break to drown my sorrows. :banghead:

You'll score in the general sale. You will! I think the general sale is easier now than the presale since the venues are a good size.

I have not heard back from my friend in DC yet this morning, so I"m doubting he got pre-sale tix either. Hopefully he also lucks out in the general sale, as I want an excuse to finally visit DC. I also want to see Radiohead.

Got seats for DC, wasn't even trying to mess with GA this go round. I was so shocked to see the onsale page come up that, in my rushed state of panic, I picked sections that were further away from the stage. Feel pretty stoopid about it, but I got tickets so I'm not complaining.

Got seats for DC, wasn't even trying to mess with GA this go round. I was so shocked to see the onsale page come up that, in my rushed state of panic, I picked sections that were further away from the stage. Feel pretty stoopid about it, but I got tickets so I'm not complaining.

I was surprised that you could pick by section. For Phoenix you had no choice - just "reserved seats" or "GA," with no choice of seat location. That threw me, too, and I wasn't about to go checking a seating chart to see which section I should pick so I just picked the first one I saw, but then lost the seats anyway.

Good luck, mofo. Hope you score seats one way or another.

I have not heard back from my friend in DC yet this morning, so I"m doubting he got pre-sale tix either. Hopefully he also lucks out in the general sale, as I want an excuse to finally visit DC. I also want to see Radiohead.

Come to DC anyway. We've got cupcakes!

I was surprised that you could pick by section. For Phoenix you had no choice - just "reserved seats" or "GA," with no choice of seat location. That threw me, too, and I wasn't about to go checking a seating chart to see which section I should pick so I just picked the first one I saw, but then lost the seats anyway.

It varied by show; some let you pick your seating section, others just had the options for seats and told you what sections they might be in. I had the same thought, like "I don't have time to Google a seating chart!" not realizing that there was a 'Seating Chart' button right on the sale page. Ah well.

Got one seat apiece to Newark 1 and Camden (Sec 102). Whew, that was quite hairy but it all worked out in the end. :D

Come to DC anyway. We've got cupcakes!

Cupcakes?! I'm on my way!

My friend had a meeting through the entire pre-sale period, and thus did not get tix. Hopefully the general sale won't be bad.

I got tickets :rockon:

And fuck you Ticketmaster. If you're in Toronto, go to Rotate This (but go soon!). You'll save yourself from the bullshit TM service charge

Hey, the Live Nation presale is tomorrow for the Verizon Center. The presale password is saxophone. Good luck.:wave:
Tried this for Chicago (Tinsley Park, whatever), but they sold out in approximately .0000000005 seconds. Damn scalpers. :angry:
Definitely trying the general sale tomorrow morning, though.

Tried this for Chicago (Tinsley Park, whatever), but they sold out in approximately .0000000005 seconds. Damn scalpers. :angry:
Definitely trying the general sale tomorrow morning, though.

My friend trying to get DC tix said the same thing. He spent an hour and half trying to get tix to no luck. According to him, every Radiohead site he went to was full of people pissed off about the venue pre-sale, as no one posting on any of the sites got tix.

I really hope they play 15 Step in Melbourne. I've been getting back into listening to these guys a lot over the last few weeks. I'm next challenge is to get into HTTT and Amnesiac.

I pulled up two fabulous lower level seats to the 2nd NJ show right away, got all the way to the final step of submitting billing info and was just waiting for the confirmation, when the system crashed and lost my order. Now I'm stuck in the queue again "15 minutes or more."

Can't complain since I have tickets though but still...

Also, the event page says "this is an official ticketless tour" but then it still gives you shipping options to get your tickets. Friggin Ticketbastard.

Okaaay...so a ticket purchase confirmation just came through for the order it said it could not complete. :huh:

So, yay. I'm done. My sister will be happy.

My friend just got DC tix as well. Not so good tickets, but tickets nonetheless. I'm going to see Radiohead this year, yay.

That is excellent news. Perhaps Friend will have the religious experience he's looking for on a Sunday after all.:wink:

Got two tickets for Chicago! This will be my first time seeing Radiohead live...so pumped. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

haha.. so check this out. When I tried to buy tix to NJ1 on my cell phone thru live nation app i got a timed out on the check out. So we thought we lost the tix. So we went ahead and purchased 2 in the nosebleeds and 1 in sect 106. I get this email a hour later showing the tix i tried for thru the live nation app went thru. So now we have 3 orders! lol Called ticketmaster and cancelled the other 2 orders and now we have better seats: Section 3 row 21. LOL But still no DC.

By the way not all tickets are ticketless. If you purchase tix thru the live nation app on ur iphone or ipad they are ticketfast tickets.. So guess what the scalpers I am sure did this to get around the paperless option so now they can sell them for ridiculous prices and they are right now.. :mad:

if anyone has extras to DC could you let me know.. I got shut out.:sad: Ironic no local show for me but I am going to both NJ1 and NJ2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom