Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just amazed there was a good quality bootleg.

I remember when the guy posted it and was like "You'd think the weather would have prevented this show from being recorded. And you'd be wrong."

Something like that.

yep.

i know it was taped but never released to any torrent sites I am aware of even to this day. I remember on atease there was this thread about the show and one of the tapers was fighting with others in there and said he would never release it to torrent sites.. they are such elitists IMO.

All the new stuff sounded fantastic, with the exception of "Skirting on the Surface" last night which I found a snooze. Anyone shitting on "Feral" needs to feel that bass in their chest live. Tonight I kind of stayed toward the back of the GA and was better off for it. Considering how spoiled I was last night, jockeying for a closer position tonight would have been an unnecessary headache. Sweet sassy molassey does "Bloom" kick ass as an opener. And even "Magpie" doesn't suck when it's live!

I also got one of the Donwood prints from the taping:

10xvy9k.jpg

I'll be down to talk a bit more tomorrow.

That looks awesome.

I may be banished from planet telex for saying this, but Magpie and Little By Little are two of my fav songs from King of Limbs. There are songs on it I like more, but those are probably the only 2 I could actually sing along to more than just the chorus. :reject:

Yeah, I've never had a problem with Morning Mr. Magpie. I can see why people don't dig it, though.

I like "Little by Little" a lot due to its Amnesiac vibe, but "Magpie" never quite clicked for me. A nice, loud live treatment has changed that. But I'm also a big fan of "Feral," so my opinions suck.

This is the set posted on setlist.fm

What do you say, imps? Is it correct?

Bloom
Little By Little
The Daily Mail
Morning Mr. Magpie
Myxomatosis
The Gloaming
Kid A
The National Anthem
Reckoner
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Nude
Identikit
Lotus Flower
There There
Feral
Idioteque

Encore:
Separator
These Are My Twisted Words
Bodysnatchers
Everything In Its Right Place

Encore 2:
Give Up the Ghost
You and Whose Army?
Paranoid Android

That looks awesome.

I may be banished from planet telex for saying this, but Magpie and Little By Little are two of my fav songs from King of Limbs. There are songs on it I like more, but those are probably the only 2 I could actually sing along to more than just the chorus. :reject:

I like Little By Little, and always feel like I'm in the minority about it.

Holy crap, you got These Are My Twisted Words? I legitimately hate you now, Imps. I will C4 your helicopter right out of the sky.

I don't know if I ever told you, but I really liked when you had that song's artwork as your avatar and had your location as "This is my twisted avatar."

Good stuff.

I can't fucking wait to hear the finalized versions of all the tunes that Bono has been crushing daily.

2015 will be a big year for U2.

I don't know how it happened
I just know I got fat
Oh lordy I've been stealing
All the donuts and I got caught
I don't look right
Can't fit in my stretch car
I'm a blimp

Looking like a warthog
Smelling like a hot dog cart
I don't know what's in my pants
Babe, it must have been a shart
Can't shove all my clothes
Into one suitcase
I'm too fat

Obese...pinch me...chunky...pudgyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't know how I got here
But I think I might have gout
Shoving in all kinds of food
At twice the rate that it comes back out
I'm a lard-ass
I wear it like a badge
Of fatness

Chubby...tubby...portly...paunchyyyyyyyyy

They want me to be Elvis
So I never stop eating cheese
But they want their money back
If you weigh 233
Never shedding pounds
Always eating Mounds
I used to be a star

Blubbercock 2012?

Waistline On The Horizon
Achtung Blimpy
Foodropa
The Unforgettable Fryer
Snacktober
All That You Can't Leave On Plate
How To Dismantle An Avocado Burger

anyone getting tix today having connection issues to radiohead.com/tourdates? I can't get in now and before when i would click on the venue date it would time out. Now i can't even connect to radiohead.com and i am trying 2 browsers, google chrome and safari.

:angry: this can only mean I won't get shit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom