Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 6, 2012, in which I attempt to sneak into the Radioheads' ACL taping.

They've just announced a show in the Netherlands for October 14th (and one in Belgium on the 18th). :hmm:

$80+ for tickets (after fees)? Give them another 10 years and they'll be gouging their fans even worse than U2.

w.a.s.t.e. is one confusing mess. :huh:
All I want to know is at what time their presale starts...
The last few U.S. presales have gone down around 10 a.m. Eastern time. Dunno about shows in the rest of the world.

Makes me nostalgic for scoring tickets to the 2006 tour at 5 in the morning.

Whoa, Climbing Up the Walls sounded really rough. Remember that discussion about some of the pre-2000 songs sounding half-assed? Classic example right here:

Follow Them Around

I still like it since that one is by far and away my favourite Radiohead song. And Amazing Sounds of Orgy makes me hopeful we will see Cuttooth live!

Just sounds like they were trying something different with it to me.

Climbing Up The Walls has always been my least fav on OK Computer, maybe after Electioneering.

And I can't believe they're not playing Codex every night yet are subjecting people to shite like Feral.

A shame.

Oh shit. No sneaking necessary. I now have a pass for tonight!

Climbing Up The Walls has always been my least fav on OK Computer, maybe after Electioneering.

And I can't believe they're not playing Codex every night yet are subjecting people to shite like Feral.

A shame.

The Electioneering-Climbing Up the Walls combo is my favourite OK Computer moment.

Feral goes off live, and I guess in a set already filled with slow songs they don't want to bore the shit out of people with Codex (and I actually really like that song).

u2popmofo said:
You son of a bitch bastard.

I feel like a true son of a bitch bastard. Can't believe my good fortune. This is probably the most sought after ticket of the tour. Certainly the most sought after ticket in the city since Kanye and Jay at the abandoned power plant.

I don't want to know what sort of depraved act you had to perform to acquire it.

Lucky is my least favourite on OK Computer.

How's that for an "unpopular opinion"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom