Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone lands a extra ticket/s for NJ or DC can you think of me.. I will be most grateful. And if I somehow get lucky and have an extra I will post here.

Same here. This is screwing up my plan which was to have tickets before I leave for work. The time difference was supposed to work to my advantage. :grumpy:

Same here. This is screwing up my plan which was to have tickets before I leave for work. The time difference was supposed to work to my advantage. :grumpy:

what shows are u trying for? And yes, I purposely took off work this morning for this.. grr. And I have a doctor's appt at 12:30 so I can't try at noon time.

Not only is WASTE getting hammered, but Atease is down as well. Too bad, some real lulz in the ticket stress thread there.

Not only is WASTE getting hammered, but Atease is down as well. Too bad, some real lulz in the ticket stress thread there.

It's a mistake to put the East Coast on sale at the same time.

Crap. I have to leave for work. My poor sister who has never seen them is going to be devastated if I don't get tickets (she's on a plane to London).

I actually pulled up tickets for DC and put them in my basket and then the thing crashed. Fuck.

This is the first time I've ever been frustrated getting tickets via the Internet for a show. Hard to believe. I've had great luck over the years. I was even able to get two tickets to Radiohead's club tour in 2006 in a 2,000-seat venue within 2 minutes.

I probably don't have to mention it, but 'Sold Out' doesn't necessarily mean so. Tickets tend to come back due to transactions getting cancelled, etc.

There was also a massive WASTE ticket drop about a month ago for all of the Winter US dates.

BoMac, I totally get you. I finally got tickets but this was so frustrating before. I don't know how many times that damn site time out on me.

My sister's secretary got seats for Newark so that's a relief (more for her than me, but I get to go, too).

got tix to NJ show on June 1st. thanks to my best bud Julie. Still no DC

Awesome. We're going on the 31st.

My sister has tried to get tickets for every tour since The Bends but she is either out of the country or can't get tickets so she is one happy camper right now.

Going to NJ on the 31st as well. I haven't seen Radiohead live yet after having to cancel last minute for the past two tours.

Yay for everyone who got tickets and I hope everyone who didn't will get them in the general sale.

A trip back to NYC is long overdue for me so this is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom