Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume you're talking about One Crowded Hour. I still think it's a fucking great song, omnipresent as it was.

You assume right. It's a good song but very, I dunno, staid. And I sense its reception tilted them off on a very unrewarding direction. From what I can gather they pretty much broke up because of how much they hated the successor 'Watch Me Disappear'. And they should. They should hate it.

Venues are giving out free Asian film festivals with every ticket these days. Started a couple of years back.

Better to acknowledge you don't care for going to shows anymore than going to a show and insisting that everyone else shut up and stop moving.

TWO YEARS?

Sounds more like a social phobia than an aesthetic choice. Doesn't the girlfriend like any artists you're into?

I'm just going to lob that one over the plate and see what happens. Make me proud, CockForce.

TWO YEARS?

Sounds more like a social phobia than an aesthetic choice. Doesn't the girlfriend like any artists you're into?

I'm just going to lob that one over the plate and see what happens. Make me proud, CockForce.

All comic set-ups aside, she actually does for the most part, but she's never been a fan of concerts in general, so that's only really exacerbated things. We both agree we'd go to a Bjork show in a heartbeat. Shame she's doing bizarre educational workshops in Europe or some silly nonsense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom