Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stage set-up looks great.

Those chopped up screens hanging above the band were used to particularly great effect on one song in Seattle.

The screens fit irregularly into one shape while Thom played You and Whose Army on the piano. He stared at a camera that used the pieces as an output. Because they pieced together irregularly, it looked like a fly's splintered point of view.

1. Bloom
2. 15 Step
3. Weird Fishes

I'm far from a "Magpie" apologist, but having seen it played twice now, it turns into a pretty solid live tune.

Now that they're starting off with all these new songs I'm wondering if they'll bust out some more classics (read: 90's songs) or just play the regular set.

I've always liked it quite a bit. I seem to have weird tastes in regards to King of Limbs though. For example, I've never liked Bloom or Give Up the Ghost anywhere near as much as everyone else seems to. :huh:

I do like Feral though, probably a bit more than a number of other tracks on the album. Little By Little and Magpie were my two favorite songs from the album initially...

Weird Fishes trending #1 worldwide.

nielsgov said:
Now that they're starting off with all these new songs I'm wondering if they'll bust out some more classics (read: 90's songs) or just play the regular set.

Reckon they'll play Satellite of Love?

Heard reports of Ed running around SoCo a ton as they were posted up here their entire week in Texas (carbon footprint, my ass). Now I wonder if he wore that hat the whole time.

This song is so good. I may have listened to this single and the Supercollider / Butcher one more than the album tracks themselves. I really like all 4 tracks.

1. Bloom
2. 15 Step
3. Weird Fishes
4. Magpie
5. Staircase

is that a newer one? because I had to look it up to get the name

edit- sort of!

1. Bloom
2. 15 Step
3. Weird Fishes
4. Magpie
5. Staircase
6. The Gloaming

Supercollider/The Butcher was probably the most played of all the records I bought last year, if you can believe it. Really glad I nabbed that 12".

This is my first time hearing this tour's version of this song. I've never been a huge fan of previous versions, but this is pretty awesome.

Colin's Vox amp is a bigger version of the one serving as a de facto hamper in my apartment right now.

1. Bloom
2. 15 Step
3. Weird Fishes
4. Magpie
5. Staircase
6. The Gloaming
7. Pyramid Song

The Gloaming was awesome. Biggest live improvement of a Radiohead song compared to the album version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom