Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rushmore: Pyramid Song / Bloom / 15 Step / Idioteque. Or...something like that. This is ridiculously challenging.

This is incredibly difficult, as there are so many songs that I could think of as top-4 RH songs at any given time, but at this very moment, maybe, perhaps...

Fake Plastic Trees/Let Down/How To Disappear Completely/Reckoner

But like others have said, I'm second-guessing that all over the place as I type this.

Paranoid Android
Like Spinning Plates (Live)
Idioteque
Jigsaw Falling into Place

Yeah, fuck you all with that last one, I love Jigsaw.

This thread reminds me I really liked kid a. And that I hated HTTT, amnesiac is a cure for the insomniac, and that any and all opinions I have on the band are negated by many reasons, not least of all being guilty of enjoying pablo honey (but if I ever hear creep again, heads will roll).

I and the guy next to me gasped loudly.

Shouldn't we also be saying which song is like Washington, Lincoln, etc.?

Teddy Roosevelt seems like a Bulletproof kind of guy to me. Lincoln, not so much.

TOO SOON? :sad:

This made me laugh loudly.

I honestly don't think I can pick my RMR. It keeps changing and I sort of love everything. Except Electioneering which will never be on my RMR.

Have been digging satellite radio in my rental car and yesterday on the beautiful drive to Flagstaff heard a really cool remix of Codex on a chill/electronics channel.

Boring, goes nowhere. The only thing I like about it is that they let Ed sing the backup.
That's right. It only goes to one of the most beautiful climaxes in a song I know of. :wink:

I also considered Weird Fishes for my Mt. Rushmore. Other honorable mentions are Paranoid Android, Everything In Its Right Place, Life In A Glasshouse... I could go on and on really.

Oh hell, I forgot about Everything in Its Right Place. That would definitely be in my top three or four.

The first time I heard Kid A, that song was the only song I remotely liked. Those first few notes made me go "ooooh" and then it was more like "whuzzah?"

Paranoid Android
Like Spinning Plates (Live)
Idioteque
Jigsaw Falling into Place

Yeah, fuck you all with that last one, I love Jigsaw.

people aggressively don't like Jigsaw? Huh... anyway, Idioteque and Jigsaw would definitely be on my top 4.

1. Weird Fishes
2. All I Need
3. Nude
4. House of Cards
5. Bodysnatchers
6. Faust Arp
7. Reckoner
8. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
9. 15 Step
10. Videotape (much higher if it were like the live version, probably in the top 3)

I've got strange taste in IR. But add me to the list of people who think Jigsaw is good but not excellent like nearly everything else here.

Breaking my interference fast to say, joyful, it was so wonderful to see you while you were here in the desert! Hope you made it home without any car drama. I am in love with my deathbear keychain. :love:

Martha, I too am praying to the gods above they swing back through the US. I missed the Phx show because I mistakenly thought my education was more important than seeing Radiohead live.

And since I only post every couple years, let me throw out my Radiohead Rushmore:

Videotape, How to Disappear Completely, All I Need, Street Spirit (Fade Out)

:love:

A three-hour lunch with HG after a Radiohead show. Does it get any better than that?

I made it through the state of Arizona with no car drama, breaking a long-standing record. I did, however, make more u-turns in two days than I normally make in an entire year.

Climbing Up the Walls/You and Whose Army?/How To Disappear Completely/Fake Plastic Trees

Guess what showed up on a recent soundcheck setlist:

Treefingers

Those rebels.

Hi Cori! :wave:

Oh Martha. We'll get our priorities straight one of these days. :tsk:

:laugh: at the u-turn comment. I hope my directions to Ikea weren't too terrible. :reject:

Almost the same as me - I would replace Videotape with Let Down and that's mine.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom