Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, laz, give 'em a go. Spiritualized just sounds like Spacemen 3 as a '90s band. I know that that sounds and is reductive, but it's also succinct and pretty accurate. Listen to a few records a few times and you'll know what I mean.

:hyper::ohmy: WHY CAN'T I BE AT GLASTO.. Just saw a tweet that Thom is on stage at Glasto right now! whoa!

update..Jonny is on stage with him..

from twitter:

"@thomyorkelive: Thom Yorke is now joined by Jonny Greenwood: The Eraser/Harrowdown Hill/Black Swan http://ateaseweb.com"

....pyramid song... :drool:

Yeah, but you've also have interacted with Elfa in person, so there's that.

You know, I really regret not going to the Houston show in 2008 in addition to seeing them in Dallas. Doubling up would have been pretty sweet, and they're one of probably two bands I'd follow around like that.

I should note I mean "follow around" in a different sense than the treatment I've given a certain curly haired guitar shredding songstress.

I was glad I went twice in '08. I was at the infamous torrential downpour show in Virginia, as well as the Hollywood Bowl show.

Both were great in their own right.

I was glad I went twice in '08. I was at the infamous torrential downpour show in Virginia, as well as the Hollywood Bowl show.

Both were great in their own right.

The Virginia show was something else. It was easily the most traumatizing experience any of those hipsters had gone through since Pavement disbanded. Thom Yorke encouraged us all to go home and have sex to warm up, which must have depressed the crowd even more.

The first In Lamebows tour performance of Fake Plastic Trees made up for it though. And that says a lot about that damn song.

The Virginia show was something else. It was easily the most traumatizing experience any of those hipsters had gone through since Pavement disbanded. Thom Yorke encouraged us all to go home and have sex to warm up, which must have depressed the crowd even more.

The first In Lamebows tour performance of Fake Plastic Trees made up for it though. And that says a lot about that damn song.

i was there too......:drool::drool::drool: x infinity.. that's all i can say..

was also at the June 2nd, 2006 (theater gigs) at Tower Theater in Philly.. A nite I will never forget (such a small venue). This bootleg never ever showed up as available (which pisses me off to no end):angry:

setlist::drool:

Setlist:
1 There There
2 Lucky
3 15 Step
4 Arpeggi
5 Kid A
6 Dollars and Cents
7 The National Anthem
8 Nude
9 Go Slowly
10 Paranoid Android
11 Spooks
12 The Gloaming
13 Bodysnatchers
14 4 Minute Warning
15 The Bends
16 Everything in its Right Place ["After the Gold Rush" intro]
17 How to Disappear Completely :drool:

Encore 1:
18 I Might Be Wrong
19 House of Cards
20 Black Star ( i died right then and there omg, one of my favs)
21 Let Down (another one.. :faint: )

Encore 2:
22 Idioteque

Back
Top Bottom