Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
villains10-300x161.jpg

No need to add, Sicy.

Dalton :love:

Well, there certainly is no concrete news or anything. Not to piss on the parade, but I wouldn't say it's quite time for :hyper::hyper::hyper: yet.

Whatever, these guys aren't liars like Boner. If they don't put it out by the fall it's probably because they're turning it into a double-album.

Importing The Bends into my iTunes and I always change the genre from "Alternative & Punk" to "Alternative" on most of the alternative bands I import. Anyway, under the "Composers" section it lists them all, but I saw Jonathan Greenwood and Thomas Yorke. That made me :giggle:

On a more pleasing note, inside the case I found my Bends-tour ticket stub from THU JUN 15, 1995 8:00 PM. GOLDENVOICE/AVALON/KROQ PRESENT RADIOHEAD AT THE PALACE. 1735 N. VINE, HOLLYWOOD. :love: :heart: :love:

I saw them in Worcester in 1997 with Spiritualized opening.

Not as old of a show, but I figure someon.

I saw that tour (not the Worcester show though) and it was AMAZING! That's when they debuted 'How To Disappear Completely' (then working-titled 'How To Disappear From The World And Never Be Found') and I remember being blown away, thinking I'd just heard one of the greatest songs that I had ever heard. :drool:

But I am jealous of anyone who saw any of the Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail To The Thief tours, because I missed all of those due to being in law school and studying for the Bar.

Damn academics interfering with my Radiohead concert attendance! :madwife: :angry:

Does anyone have the Hexidecimal Dub of Planet Telex? (The real one, which seven and a half minutes long.) I asked for it on atease and no one answers; been looking all over the internet and I can only find the mistagged version, which is not the real one.
So, anyone have this? :(

I saw them in Worcester in 1997 with Spiritualized opening.

Not as old of a show, but I figure someone will be jealous.

Holy shit, that is a hot bill. Jealous, right here. Back in the olden days. I waited in line for tickets to the Chicago date, but they sold out before I got to the counter. And I was sixth in line!

One of the worst venues in the country, but another killer bill. You into Spacemen 3, dawg?

Perfect Prescription :love:

The National/Arcade Fire is the best bill I've ever seen, although I wasn't into the former enough at the time to really enjoy their set the way I should have. I hadn't heard a note of their music, actually. Now they're opening for Arcade Fire at Lolla, but I'm way more excited for The National.

Back
Top Bottom