Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The real question is whether they're going to give us some sort of news about it in advance or they're going to pull a "hey, the album is out in ten days" deal again. Not sure which I'd prefer.

I'd take an album over a tour myself. A concert only lasts 2 hrs, an album I can listen to any time I want.

My thoughts are misguided and a little naive, though.

Yorkey is doing a remix for one of the new tracks from Liars' upcoming album.

Pitchfork: Liars Reveal Deluxe LP Tracklist, Art

Also, this picture makes me laugh.

liarsvisual452.jpg

Yorkey is doing a remix for one of the new tracks from Liars' upcoming album.

I tried listening to Drum's Not Dead. Let's just say it didn't work out well. That was many years ago, so it might be worth revisiting. But probably not.

I love it, but it's certainly not the type of thing everyone will enjoy. They're a blast live, though they were unfortunately out of their element playing outside in the daylight before Radiohead.

Well, maybe I will have to give it another shot at some point considering my tastes have definitely evolved since 2006. Then at least I'll be making an informed decision if I decide to call it tuneless garbage.

That album doesn't really sound anything like their other albums, so there's that too.

have any of you ever made a good Kid A/Amnesiac playlist? i'd like to see your ideas.

have any of you ever made a good Kid A/Amnesiac playlist? i'd like to see your ideas.

I like this one:

1. "Everything in Its Right Place"
2. "Kid A"
3. "The National Anthem"
4. "How to Disappear Completely"
5. "Treefingers"
6. "Optimistic"
7. "In Limbo"
8. "Idioteque"
9. "Morning Bell"
10. "Motion Picture Soundtrack"
1. "Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box"
2. "Pyramid Song"
3. "Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors"
4. "You and Whose Army?"
5. "I Might Be Wrong"
6. "Knives Out"
7. "Morning Bell/Amnesiac"
8. "Dollars & Cents"
9. "Hunting Bears"
10. "Like Spinning Plates"
11. "Life in a Glasshouse"

I like this one:

1. "Everything in Its Right Place"
2. "Kid A"
3. "The National Anthem"
4. "How to Disappear Completely"
5. "Treefingers"
6. "Optimistic"
7. "In Limbo"
8. "Idioteque"
9. "Morning Bell"
10. "Motion Picture Soundtrack"
1. "Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box"
2. "Pyramid Song"
3. "Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors"
4. "You and Whose Army?"
5. "I Might Be Wrong"
6. "Knives Out"
7. "Morning Bell/Amnesiac"
8. "Dollars & Cents"
9. "Hunting Bears"
10. "Like Spinning Plates"
11. "Life in a Glasshouse"

you son of a bitch! i'm am so pissed right now! :angry:

what are ya drunk?

so there's a new album coming, huh? wonder what direction they're heading in after "In Rainbows", which i thought was half brilliant. "Weird Fishes", "All I Need", "Reckoner", and "House of Cards" ranks up there as the best songs ever made.

I still think House of Cards blows, but the other 9 tracks are amazing. Truly the best record in the last three years I've heard.

what are ya drunk?

so there's a new album coming, huh? wonder what direction they're heading in after "In Rainbows", which i thought was half brilliant. "Weird Fishes", "All I Need", "Reckoner", and "House of Cards" ranks up there as the best songs ever made.
I was mocking your little grammatical slip up is all.

Back
Top Bottom