Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Radiohead At Ease � Radiohead News Archive � Radiohead For Haiti – Live in Los Angeles – Live Report

Radiohead played a new song at the Haiti Benefit in Los Angeles last night. At The Music Box Theatre at The Fonda the band played a full setlist of 24 songs.

The band debuted ‘Lotus Flower’ live. The song is not entirely new; Thom Yorke played the song with his ‘Eraser Band’ at the L.A. Echoplex last October. This time the song was played with just Thom, Colin and Jonny. Here’s the full setllist:

01 Faust Arp
02 Fake Plastic Trees
03 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
04 The National Anthem
05 Nude
06 Karma Police
07 Kid A
08 Morning Bell
09 How To Disappear Completely
10 A Wolf at the Door
11 The Bends
12 Reckoner
13 Lucky
14 Bodysnatchers
15 Dollars & Cents
16 Airbag
17 Exit Music

Encore #1

18 Everything In Its Right Place (Thom)
19 You And Whose Army?
20 Pyramid Song
21 All I Need

Encore #2:

22 Lotus Flower
23 Paranoid Android
24 Street Spirit (fade out)

Dimeadozen is a torrent site that only (?) deals in live recordings. So there is no scum and villainy going on, as they are not officially released recordings. ;)

If it's a torrent sit, I'm fairly certain that 99.99999% of the people there also steal copyrighted material, thus meaning that guys with pig noses there probably don't like me.

Their friends don't like me either.

I used to bullseye mp3s in my µTorrent back home, they're not much bigger than two megabytes.

Scumbo: Downloading something, Shouter?

Han Shouter: Yes, Scumbo. I was just previewing the leak. Tell the band I will buy this album, on release date.

Scumbo: It's too late. You should have waited for the first legal chance you had. Now Utah's put a price on your head so large, every bounty hunter in the country will be looking for you. I'm lucky I found you first.

Han Shouter: Yeah, but I was totally going to pay for it.

Scumbo: If you give the money to me, I might forget I found you.

Han Shouter: I was going to pay for it electronically. Tell Utah...

Scumbo: Utah's through with you. They have no respect for downloaders who drop their connection before their ratio even gets to 1:1.

Han Shouter: Even I get impatient sometimes. Do you think I had a choice?

Scumbo: You can tell that to Utah. They may only take your laptop.

Han Shouter: Over my dead body!

(you know how this one ends)

Don't be too proud of this technological terror discussion you've constructed, MVD. The ability to torrent a concert is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Back
Top Bottom