Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now this is torrenting!

vader-life-10.jpg

Scumbo: Downloading something, Shouter?

Han Shouter: Yes, Scumbo. I was just previewing the leak. Tell the band I will buy this album, on release date.

Scumbo: It's too late. You should have waited for the first legal chance you had. Now Utah's put a price on your head so large, every bounty hunter in the country will be looking for you. I'm lucky I found you first.

Han Shouter: Yeah, but I was totally going to pay for it.

Scumbo: If you give the money to me, I might forget I found you.

Han Shouter: I was going to pay for it electronically. Tell Utah...

Scumbo: Utah's through with you. They have no respect for downloaders who drop their connection before their ratio even gets to 1:1.

Han Shouter: Even I get impatient sometimes. Do you think I had a choice?

Scumbo: You can tell that to Utah. They may only take your laptop.

Han Shouter: Over my dead body!

(you know how this one ends)

This is the first time that I have actually laughed out loud at this retarded bullshit. Still retarded, natch. But brilliant. "Utah's through with you!" Jesus Christ...that's gold, Jerry. Gold. If only it'd come a bit sooner...!

This is the part where I say I didn't get Fake Plastic Trees after 5 shows.

Radiohead News is one of the few things I follow on Twitter, it seems pretty good:

Radiohead News (radioheadnews) on Twitter

When I say "follow", I mean I remember I have a Twitter account every month or two, and will go on there for about a minute and look at updates and then forget about it again for another month or more.

I just had to go put that song on to remember what it sounded like. This could be good.

I have Peter Gabriel's "Security" on CD. It was kind of a big deal back in the day.

A couple more for
breakfast
A litttle more for tea
Just to
take the
edge off
Just to take the
edge
off

Yeah. It's a beautiful song. I had completely forgotten all about that song.

Back
Top Bottom