Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Radiohead's Facebook page...

Radiohead for Haiti

We're doing a show this Sunday (24th January) to raise funds for the relief effort in Haiti. The venue is The Music Box Theatre at The Fonda in Los Angeles, doors at 7pm. All proceeds are going to the Oxfam Haiti relief fund. We're trying to raise as much money as possible, so tickets will be sold by auction at this site from 8pm tonight (Thursday) until 11am Saturday (PST). We're in the middle of recording at the moment, so you'll be catching us on the fly.... but if you're up for it, then we are too.
See you then x

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004434FC1C86AC

Dang, I am on the wrong coast! Not to mention the auction price will probably be pretty dear... :sad:

Funny I should see that they are going into the studio today because earlier I was wondering when exactly they'd be back to another album. In Rainbows is one of my all time favorite albums and I wonder if they'll be able to do better. I definitely want to see them live.

ETA: Except I really don't understand how the TB auctions work. :reject:

Explained fairly well in the TB site if you click the auction box. Sounds like it's just gonna go by auction bid amounts. Ties go to the earlier bid. Though it could be a bit more complicated than that, since there won't be too many tickets.

If I could get a single, I'd be willing to go higher. But I just don't want to risk not being able to sell the other ticket. I'd have to sell to someone I know, and no one I know has the bucks to pay that price. Damn them for making me buy two tickets. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom