Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what might be the most underrated record in Radiohead's entire discography? The Com Lag EP. Gagging Order is high up on my list of favourite Radiohead songs. A superior version of I Will. I Am Citizen Insane is a terrific instrumental. Fog (Again).

I could have fucking sworn I read a Lazarus post hating on Subterranean Homesick Alien and others joining in. Something like "Fuck Subterranean Homesick Alien. They've done alienation and loneliness much better." Did I just dream that?!

Goddamn. Must have ate something funky before sleep.

I love the whole thing too, I'd probably put Electioneering or The Tourist at the bottom and I love them both.

Burn the Witch is one of my favorites. I'd say weakest for me is either Desert Island Disk or Glass Eyes, though I have no problem with either of them. This is a strong album.

I have a definite top five at this point - Burn the Witch/True Love Waits/Identikit/Daydreaming/Ful Stop - and then everything else is much further behind.

Am I the only one who thinks Burn the Witch is the weakest track?

I feel the same way. Not only is it the weakest, it's the only track that seems out of place on an otherwise seamless album.

The best song here is easily Tinker Tailor. One of the best things this band has ever done.

Burn the Witch, True Love Waits and Daydreaming are the three I'm very attached to at this point.

Burn the Witch, Present Tense, Decks Dark, Glass Eyes, Identikit.

Ful Stop is the only one I'm not really jiving with yet. It's fine though.

I have a definite top five at this point - Burn the Witch/True Love Waits/Identikit/Daydreaming/Ful Stop - and then everything else is much further behind.

This is why we were meant to be lovers in another life. I have the same exact top five.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom