Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the context of Thom's break-up, True Love Waits really is a sad song. Completely defeatist. Radiohead of course has a knack for making depressing songs but this might take the cake.

Spectre is available for streaming today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Decks Dark is moving up my song rankings quickly. The krautrocky groove at the end is stellar.

Is it available digitally to buy? My computer is in the shop at the moment, haven't been able to check.

Decks Dark might be my favorite now. That Burn the Witch and Present Tense are all top tier.

What I want is a breakdown of what each band member is specifically doing on each track.

In other words, I'd like to see high quality video of the band performing these songs live.

Last edited:
My wife Sil is trying to win a copy of the Burn The Witch 7 inch single from one of our local record stores, Fingerprints in Long Beach, CA. A lot of you may remember Sil from her Mixlr broadcasts of U2 shows last year including the Roxy.

For the contest they had us show a photo of our collections, so Sil and I put together a lot of our items for the photo. If you can, can you please go on and Like her photo? Thanks!

The link is:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFg_7k6yh_C/

Last edited:
IIIIIIIMMMMMMM DYYYYYYYIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Why aren't we talking about this album more? It's been out for ten days and I feel like we should've finished this thread by now.

Why aren't we talking about this album more? It's been out for ten days and I feel like we should've finished this thread by now.

That's more of a reflection of Interference's activity levels these days, to be honest.

I think the album is good, my opinions probably not quite as lofty as they were after the first listen - but it's definitely a very fine release.

Only 10 days? Feels like it's been out for months. Anyways, I love the album. Easily one of the best albums of the year.

Last edited:
was anyone else disappointed that this halup character only appears to have erroneously posted his spam here while trying to figure out how to make a new thread? i was hoping to come in and find an epic spamming over every thread to get instagram likes for his "wife."

I'm getting a strong Subterranean Homesick Alien vibe from Desert Island Disk. Those spacey effects in the background seem familiar and it's also a resting point between more intense tracks.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

Okay so I finally got the time to sit down with this shit.

Maybe I built up NEW RADIOHEAD ALBUM slightly too much. But my first listen**************** was a bit underwhelming.

My immediate reaction is: A Moon Shaped Pool is impenetrable as fuck. There's a definite mood/vibe, and it sticks to it throughout. It has some beautiful moments, and I hope like hell it will grow on me, but I can't say my first listen was the transformative, life-changing beauty I was hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom