Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I feel really lucky to have gotten 3 good seats. Very side of the stage, but I like that spot. A coworker who was on at the same time as I was got shut out.

Sorry others didn't get anything. :(

How I long for the 2006 days, when you could not know what time the W.A.S.T.E. presale was happening (IT'S A SURPRISE!), link in about 45 minutes late, and still get a great seat at The Greek Theater.

Completely struck out for Santa Barbara. Will have to be content with just seeing them at Coachella this time 'round.

Last edited:
Have two extra tickets for Miami show. Face plus fees I paid. Comes out to $110 a ticket. PM if interested. Got four tickets but two people will now be out of town.

Anyone got any extra tickets to the Atlanta show on April 1? Was looking to get some to surprise my girlfriend with for her birthday (Radiohead is her favorite band), but the page timed out on the day they were released and by the time I got in, they were out of tickets. Anyone have extras that can help a brother out?

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SETLIST :sad::sad::sad:

Daydreaming
Desert Island Disk
Ful Stop
Airbag
Morning Bell (first time since 2010)
Climbing Up the Walls
All I Need
Videotape
Let Down
I Might Be Wrong (first time since 2012)
Lotus Flower
Identikit
Idioteque
Nude
Weird Fishes
The Numbers
How to Disappear Completely

No Surprises
Burn the Witch
Reckoner
Fake Plastic Trees
The Tourist (first time since 2008)

You and Whose Army?
Bodysnatchers

FUCK THAT'S SO GOOD

Daydreaming is a dumb opener.

Some rarities but 5 songs from OK Computer is overkill. As is 6 from In Rainbows. Especially considering they only played 6 new songs.

Wow wow wow that is great

I would go to the Santa Barbara show if it weren't for my agoraphobia, which has only gotten worse after several car accidents. Driving a couple hours for a gig isn't really in my plans these days.

I just did the drive to Santa Barbara this weekend. It's really not bad. Straight shot, and only about 50 minutes with no traffic.

I really love Glass Eyes. Would have been great to be in the studio when they were orchestrating that intro.

And it's beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Agree, it's just getting through LA that does my head in. Suppose go early enough in the morning to beat it and then chill in SB till the show

Now i'm itching to go....

Fuck, the setlists are SO good. Subterranean Homesick Alien the other night [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
My favorite Radiohead song.

They play Climbing Up the Walls, too?? That's my other favorite Radiohead song lol

I really need to see these guys live some time.

They played from 8:30 until about 10:45ish. Opener came on at 7:30, played about 40 minutes.

I don't follow their setlists - is there stuff they played here they don't play often or something?

I heard a few of my favorites, so I was happy - Reckoner, Idioteque, Everything In Its Right Place. Burn the Witch fucking rocked. I didn't recognize it at first since it was guitars instead of strings at the beginning.

Cool that Fake Plastic Trees was an unplanned third encore - we must have been a good crowd!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom