RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this for being a :nerd: ?

On a paper that's up in my classroom, telling the students what's expected of them on their final copies of their writing, I asked the question "Is everything in its right place?" I found the Kid A font online, and Lies helped me download it into Word. I used that font for that paper.

:reject:

Can I be in your class when I'm old enough? :cute:

The subscribe button is disabled on iTunes. :sad:

Wha? I didn't have a problem. You weren't able to get RH or just all the others? Did you access it through the NPR link I posted above?

I'm on the second encores. :drool:

That's fucking unbelievable that something like that exists.

And this Radiohead boot is of astrofuckingnomical quality. Has anyone got a setlist? It goes for 2:06:03, is this the Santa Barbara gig?

That's fucking unbelievable that something like that exists.

And this Radiohead boot is of astrofuckingnomical quality. Has anyone got a setlist? It goes for 2:06:03, is this the Santa Barbara gig?

Setlist is here on the lefthand side, scroll down. And it's not exactly a bootleg--it was aired live on NPR. But yeah, that's the SB show.

martha, U2popmofo and I were there. :D

I need to go to bed but the Raconteurs have got me rocking out while I brush my teeth and it's all martha's fault. I might not sleep. :grumpy:

God I cannot wait for them to tour here. I'll be there with bells on. The bells will be wearing bells. If it's Radiohead or Coldplay, Radiohead will win out by soo much it'll be beyond funny.

The one song that I'm not really getting or into at the moment is Street Spirit. Been reading about how it's hard for Thom to play it live, because it's so depressing and can't believe that people cheer back. Amazing.

wow, it is a good show... for those who got the NPR version, does it crackle a lot during the louder parts?

I don't remember any crackling although I was doing stuff around the house while it was playing in the background and may have missed it. Did you listen to it on the NPR site or as a torrent download somewhere? I can always send you a copy if you want. And yes, I've already downloaded some of the other shows. Amazing!

martha, U2popmofo and I were there. :D

Dancing, dancing, dancing. (don't you flan in the face)

So when someone finally breaks the podcast of the Santa Barbara show out into individual songs, someone please let me know (as I want that).

Also, if you don't like Street Spirit, you don't deserve to have ears.

So when someone finally breaks the podcast of the Santa Barbara show out into individual songs, someone please let me know (as I want that).

That would be nice. I wish I wish I wish someone would do that.

Does anyone here have the ability to take this podcast and break it up like that? If so, I will send you a brand new CD of my choice for your assistance. (hope you like Color Me Badd)

Does anyone here have the ability to take this podcast and break it up like that? If so, I will send you a brand new CD of my choice for your assistance. (hope you like Color Me Badd)

If you tell me how, I'll do it. :D

LOL...

joyfulgirl (is it all right if I call you joyful?) I wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer if you dont mind sending me that NPR show...

what other shows did you get as well?

Well so far I've downloaded Raconteurs, the Wilco sampler, Neko Case and Belle & Sebastian. And I'm not done yet. In fact, I'd better hurry up and download Okkervil River before somebody scolds me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom