RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for ur sake I hope they tour in your area so you can go see them at least once... If I had to choose between them and coldplay I wouldn't hesitate and pick them.. So to me that's not strange..:D

I will go see them... though I've been hearing because they don't have an overwhelming deal of 'rock' or particularly overengaging songs that the crowds aren't as into it.

deathwarrant.jpg

You just signed your own death warrant.

?

I was saying that someone would have to have made such an idiotic mistake to believe that Radiohead didn't have much "rock" or aren't engaging live.

You must be Radiobraindead! LOLZORZZZzlmaoroflcopter11!11!!

:shifty: I was reading the rest of this thread (and I'll never get those 23 seconds of my life back :sad: ), listening to Idioteque, courtesy of the lovely joyful one, and I scrolled back up just in time to see Thom's little furry tummy.

:drool:

This was the setlist in Montreal last night. I think that was the most impressive light show I've ever seen at a concert. There were 35,000 people and I was pretty far back, although I still had a good view of the stage. It's for this reason that the 2001 show I saw at the same venue was better, in my opinion, because I was very close to the stage.

15 Step
There There
Morning Bell
All I need
My Iron Lung
Nude
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
The Gloaming
The National Anthem
Fake Plastic Trees :drool:
Reckoner
Like Spinning Plates
Jigsaw Falling Into Place
I Will
Optimistic
Idiotheque :combust:
Bodysnatchers

Encore:

Faust Arp
Videotape
Paranoid Android :bow:
Bangers 'n Mash
Karma Police

2nd Encore:

House of Cards
You and Whose Army?
Everything in its Right Place

meet the real world coming out of your shell...

I was just thinking the other day how awesome it would be if they added it to their setlist - but I figured Nah, that'll never happen... I am now hopeful they will play it in Toronto in 8 days :hyper:

I will + spinning plates live = happy elfa :up:

For some strange reason (as it seems many don't care for it), that's been one of my favorite tracks from H2TT since I first heard it.

Eyes
Eyes
Eyes

Have they mailed those damn tickets yet?

:grumpy:

Apparently no one actually gets the email they promise to send when tickets are dispatched, so apparently the only way to really tell is if the "edit address" option on your order is closed. That option is not yet closed. No one on atease has mentioned getting their tickets yet.

My ticket order just says
"Ticket Status: Paid." Yeah, no shit.
"Email: Not yet dispatched"

It's a smooth operation. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom