RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I wanted to say something since it's been a while since I said something in this thread. In Rainbows is really really good! Along with Kid A, they are 2 of the best albums of this decade. :drool:

Ok, so I just checked out At Ease for the first time ever.

I registered :yikes: but I'm not sure if I will ever post there.

Haha I'm kinda still a little drunk from last night so for some reason I thought it would be funny to register on At Ease under the user name of 'Interference.com'

It might be lame, who knows.

Are any of you registered and/or regular posters on the At Ease board???

I looked around for a while and, although there are similarities to the blue crack, it just doesn't seem as fun or as friendly or as welcoming or as....well....blue.

I doubt I will post there ever, but if I do it will be in strict trolling fashion...raising hell amongst all the 36 year old virgins over there.

So if any of you guys who lurk or post on At Ease see someone named Interference.com...you will know it's me. :sexywink:

I've been on atease a few times (elevated_radiohead_fan :shifty: ) but I didn't enjoy it all that much - the posters on there are not as - how should I say? Civilized? ( :wink: ) as those on Interference...

Plus Battlestar dude is on there posting the EXACT same threads... :lol: :tsk:

I used to post in the general music section there under my same name I have here. Used to is the key phrase.

Ok, so I just checked out At Ease for the first time ever.

Haha I'm kinda still a little drunk from last night so for some reason I thought it would be funny to register on At Ease under the user name of 'Interference.com'

It might be lame, who knows.

I looked around for a while and, although there are similarities to the blue crack, it just doesn't seem as fun or as friendly or as welcoming or as....well....blue.

I doubt I will post there ever, but if I do it will be in strict trolling fashion...raising hell amongst all the 36 year old virgins over there.

So if any of you guys who lurk or post on At Ease see someone named Interference.com...you will know it's me. :sexywink:

hahaha u nut!

:giggle:

I go over there quite a bit.. I admit it certainly isn't like here..

:shh:my screen name over there is Fake Plastic Gal

I'll be looking out for u... :wink:

I registered on there, but I don't think I've ever posted. Username: Spikee
I haven't ever really checked it out that much. 1) I love Interference too much and, 2) See next multi-quote below.

(P.S. "Interference.com" is an AWESOME username! :up: :wink: )

I hardly have time for one message board. :slant:

Amen to that! :yes: :lol:

He's actually posted the same things in quite a few places. When he first started the old BSG thread, I thought he was a spammer and googled his words. Sure enough, the post came up in about three or four other places as well.

At least he's consistent.

:giggle: Nice avatar anyway.

It's rather clever, if I may say so myself. ;)

Speaking of death cows...I stumbled upon an interesting - albeit disturbing - video for 2+2=5 the other day. It's like the animator decided to combine all of my favourite things (Radiohead, George Orwell, Pink Floyd, Gerald Scarfe) into one. YouTube - Radiohead - 2+2=5

EDIT: Haha, oh man. I just visited the animator's website. I love this and this.

The Eraser is just a breathtaking album. Better than In Rainbows? Hard to say.

And It Rained All Night -> Harrowdown Hill -> Cymbal Rush :hyper:

Thanks for posting that. I'd forgotten how much I loved The Eraser. :love: Gave it a spin last night for the first time in ages.

"And this is fucked up, fuuuucked up."

Harrowdown Hill is better than some Radiohead songs.

:up: As is Cymbal Rush.

But I don't think "The Eraser" as a whole comes anywhere near being better than anything other than "Pablo Honey" and . . . well, that's about it. Everythng else RH is better. Probably for that fact that the other 4 in RH add depths, textures and variances that I feel are missing on "The Eraser", even though I like "The Eraser" and I think it's really good, I just don't think it's "as good" as RH LPs.

Just my $ 0.02

sonsofbitches :angry:

iTunes has a bunch of live videos for sale for a buck a pop. But I want audio only.

It's from the VH1 From the Basement show that aired a few months and it was really good. :yes: I can't wait to put them on my iPod. Now I can cancel my cable TV (which just went up another $10) since I haven't even turned it on in over two weeks, and they can have the box back which has this show on it. :up:

Best live performance of Reckoner I've heard yet. Absolutely perfect vocals.

It's from the VH1 From the Basement show that aired a few months and it was really good. :yes: I can't wait to put them on my iPod. Now I can cancel my cable TV (which just went up another $10) since I haven't even turned it on in over two weeks, and they can have the box back which has this show on it. :up:

Best live performance of Reckoner I've heard yet. Absolutely perfect vocals.

I have it recorded in HD on my DVR. If I had some easy way to create DVDs, I'd just record it and send it to you all....but I don't.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom