RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...hmm. i can't even find the download button there, and i already have that fucking toolbar. it sucks too.

thanks though! i'll get it to work one way or another, yet... i hope. bloody big file though... over a thousand megs? golly!

...hmm. i can't even find the download button there, and i already have that fucking toolbar. it sucks too.

thanks though! i'll get it to work one way or another, yet... i hope. bloody big file though... over a thousand megs? golly!

sorry about the size but its 26 songs. I hope you can download it.. If that doesn't work out go to ateaseweb.com and find the bootlegs thread they keep it updated with links to shows and I know that this show will soon show up as mp3s and when it does you can download it.

Me, either. I registered, got the toolbar, I see the Radiohead show, but still no download button. Did you figure it out?

Thanks anyway, U2Fan.

i dont know what the deal is with that site.. weird..

anyone have another site besides you send it..

the zip file is too big for that site... it's over 1100mb

ok here is a guy's ftp site/directory with the show (Paris, 6-10) on it. click the second link on the page.

link: Index of /copyright_free_content/radiohead/radiohead2008-06-08-paris

these are flac files so you need to have software to convert these to wav. If you have that great.. this will work.. if you are unsure what software to use just ask me.

update: did some digging.. found someone else's link for mp3s of this show.. I know for sure that they are mp3s.. here is the link: http://www.mega upload .com/?d=AQ8HRT4Y (take out the spaces)

if you are unsure what software to use just ask me.

update: did some digging.. found someone else's link for mp3s of this show.. I know for sure that they are mp3s.. here is the link: http://www.mega upload .com/?d=AQ8HRT4Y (take out the spaces)

ok, this is the link i downloaded from, but my computer is telling me it can't open the file b/c it doesn't know what program created it.

now what?

i'm only semi-computer illiterate, i swear! :reject:

ok, this is the link i downloaded from, but my computer is telling me it can't open the file b/c it doesn't know what program created it.

now what?

i'm only semi-computer illiterate, i swear! :reject:

fitz u need software to extract the files from that format, it's .rar (it's a type of compression used for files like zip is).

I can email you the software we have to extract those mp3s from that format..

i am pm'g u.

I have been trying to open this file off and on all day. I have the software, I do this all the time, but I keep getting a "damaged file" error. :grumpy:

I'm sure it's me and my computer. :mad:

holy shit batman.. Cymbal Rush! Nice setlist but back to 15 step as a opener.

Setlist:
01. 15 Step
02. Bodysnatchers
03. All I Need (Thom: “Bonsoir. Ça va?”)
04. Airbag
05. Nude (Thom: “Merci”)
06. Pyramid Song
07. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (Thom: “Ok?”)
08. The Gloaming
09. Dollars and Cents
10. Faust Arp (Thom: “Ça va?”")
11. Videotape
12. Optimistic (Thom: “Cool beans. We made a record called Kid A. Everybody thought we were fucking mad.” Ed: “Including our management.” Thom: “But we were right.”
13. Just
14. Reckoner
15. Everything In Its Right Place (Thom: “Merci bien.”)
16. Fake Plastic Trees
17. Jigsaw Falling Into Place (Thom warming his hands to the crowd’s loud applause then off stage)

Encore1
18. House of Cards
19. There There
20. Bangers and Mash (extended 10 second mix by Thom & Jonny)
21. Paranoid Android
22. How To Disappear Completely (Thom: “Merci tout le monde. Merci bien.” Band off stage)

Encore2
23. Cymbal Rush (Thom returns on stage to play and gets a hug from Colin):drool::hyper:
24. You And Whose Army
25. Idioteque

Ok so I just got In Rainbows at the weekend, and given it a few spins. And it's not too bad, and I figure that it'll be a definite slow burner, just like OKC was (I hated that album at first). Al momento, I'm really liking Weird Fishes/Arpeggi and All I Need. They're both pretty cool (Weird Fishes' music even reflects the 'fish/water' I kinda reckon haha). All I Need has a good beat, and a sweet ending, 15 Step gets better as it goes along (wouldn't have been my choice as an opener though), same with Bodysnatchers which is quite rocking. As for the rest, well, they're ok at best, al momento. There's a fair bit of meandering, a few lengthy intros, and stuff, and whatever that noise is in Videotape is wrecking what sounds like a really nice song. Second half's a bit boring.

In which thread did you guys largely discuss the songs and such?? Part one?? I'd like to see. Is the survivor even finished?

A very unconvential band.

Ok so I just got In Rainbows at the weekend, and given it a few spins. And it's not too bad, and I figure that it'll be a definite slow burner, just like OKC was (I hated that album at first). Al momento, I'm really liking Weird Fishes/Arpeggi and All I Need. They're both pretty cool (Weird Fishes' music even reflects the 'fish/water' I kinda reckon haha). All I Need has a good beat, and a sweet ending, 15 Step gets better as it goes along (wouldn't have been my choice as an opener though), same with Bodysnatchers which is quite rocking. As for the rest, well, they're ok at best, al momento. There's a fair bit of meandering, a few lengthy intros, and stuff, and whatever that noise is in Videotape is wrecking what sounds like a really nice song. Second half's a bit boring.

In which thread did you guys largely discuss the songs and such?? Part one?? I'd like to see. Is the survivor even finished?

A very unconvential band.

dude, you need to get a live boot of one of the recent shows or even from 2006. Those songs are great live. Songs that I am so so on when I hear them live its more like wow.. They take on a new life of their own. This is definitely a LIVE BAND.. And if you can catch them live DO IT! You will truly be gobsmacked upon leaving the show.

Download a show or 2. Paris 2 show is great quality. And I posted a link to the mp3s previously. Or go to ateaseweb.com and into the board in multimedia and there are most of the shows there with links.

When are we going to get our w.a.s.t.e. tickets? It's too quiet on the w.a.s.t.e. tickets front. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom