RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail To The Thief is quite awesome, a real rolllercaster of an album, whitealbumesque, but some true crackerz on the album.

Are Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief and Pablo Honey worth getting for someone who's short on cash but is thoroughly enjoying Ok Computer, In Rainbows and The Bends?

Yes, yes, no. If you like OKC, IR and The Bends, you are a fan. Therefore, I think you'd like all their records, some more than others, but Pablo is entirely skippable.

Hail (doesn't push the band in any new directions, lacking in the classics department) and Pablo (no one seems to enjoy this album but me) are mostly for the converted, IMO. Amnesiac is a mixed bag, but the best songs are as good as anything the band has recorded to date.

Are Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief and Pablo Honey worth getting for someone who's short on cash but is thoroughly enjoying Ok Computer, In Rainbows and The Bends?

They're probably the band's bottom three albums; with Hail being the best although as was said nothing new; Amnesiac being a mixed bag and Pablo Honey being underwhelming

Have you got Kid A?

The Santa Barbara work is done, but it's too big to "I send it" as a zip file, so I am unsure where to put it. Recommendations?

PS - If you want me to send it to you, please be sure to send me money, your social security number, bank account info, and revealing blackmail worthy photos of yourself. Thank you.

The Santa Barbara work is done, but it's too big to "I send it" as a zip file, so I am unsure where to put it. Recommendations?

PS - If you want me to send it to you, please be sure to send me money, your social security number, bank account info, and revealing blackmail worthy photos of yourself. Thank you.

Media fire? Rapid share? Mega Upload?

Alright, the Santa Barbara show is all broken out and uploaded. If you want it, please pm me soon, before the upload expires.

As I have no clue what I'm doing or how to fix it, a few of the tracks seem to have a little click or hiss right at the first. It's not overly loud or annoying, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Now, how do I swipe a pic from the npr website? I tried to do the drag thing and the right click thing and :grr: It don't work.

I don't think you can copy the ones in the photos section but you can take this one on the main page. Just right click, copy and paste.

:love:
radiohead300.jpg

I don't understand mega. I used it all the time for uploading, but then I have trouble downloading. I enter the code, hit download, it says wait 45 seconds, I watch it countdown, and then it's over but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

They're probably the band's bottom three albums; with Hail being the best although as was said nothing new; Amnesiac being a mixed bag and Pablo Honey being underwhelming

Have you got Kid A?

Not yet but it's a definite; that's why I didn't mention it. Still provisional if I get the others, if I get a job I will!

I just listened to the SB show yesterday. Talk about inspired! It just got better and better as it went along. I suddenly have renewed appreciation for Jigsaw Falling Into Place. :drool:

The host was great, as well, with his commentary and insights. :up:

Hey folks, I'm looking for a fan-made DVD cover for that West Palm Beach show video boot.

Anyone have one, or feel like checking At Ease for me, as I'm not a member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom