RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego Show Setlist:

Setlist:

01 15 Step
02 Airbag
03 There There
04 All I Need
05 Nude
06 Talk Show Host
07 Where I End and You Begin
08 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
09 The Gloaming
10 Faust Arp
11 How to Disappear Completely
12 Reckoner
13 Optimistic (Thom: "This one is called Optimistic")
14 Jigsaw Falling Into Place
15 Pyramid Song
16 Climbing Up the Walls
17 Bodysnatchers

Encore 1:

18 House of Cards
19 You and Whose Army?
20 Just
21 Paranoid Android
22 Street Spirit (Thom: "Thank you everybody")

Encore 2:

23 Videotape
24 Lucky
25 Everything In Its Right Place

oooooooooooomg!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:^

thx for that!

Update: I can't friggin listen in cuz............ I am on the East Coast and that means it won't be starting til midnight my time............ :angry: :mad::rant:

I can't stay up for it..:sad:

it'll be on youtube straightaway. might not be the same thing in terms of seeing it "live" per se, but at least you'll get to see it one way or another.

everybody's happy nowadays!

The torrent. Or a direct DL, if there is one. There's a site that had all the first leg shows direct, but they stopped around June.

It's not there yet, but eventually everything ends up in the www.ateaseweb.com multimedia forum; here are the 2008 shows:
Board Message

and many performances to date that are a bit older are here:
Board Message

The latest show I'm seeding is a matrix of the Auburn concert; the link is in the multimedia forum as well.

it'll be on youtube straightaway. might not be the same thing in terms of seeing it "live" per se, but at least you'll get to see it one way or another.

everybody's happy nowadays!

The last time Radiohead broadcast a live concert, I kept seeing the same few minutes of the crowd repeated over and over; lots of Mac folks couldn't see a thing. I'll download whatever some kind soul records and uploads, hopefully. Also, I wanna see the well-reviewed film "Frozen River" before it moves after tonight to a crappier cinema.

Cool celebration after Obama's speech! Good luck to him!

So what time will this webcast be starting in the Central Standard Time zone?

I'm gonna be there with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes.

It's not there yet, but eventually everything ends up in the Radiohead At Ease multimedia forum; here are the 2008 shows:
Board Message

and many performances to date that are a bit older are here:
Board Message

The latest show I'm seeding is a matrix of the Auburn concert; the link is in the multimedia forum as well.

Thanks for the info, but I'm not a member of At Ease, nor to I plan to become part of a community, after all I've heard about its members.

So I can't view those forums.

Live webcast of tonight's show is on RADIOHEAD.TV, stream is going now although the show hasn't started yet (I think they'll wait til Obama's over, or close to it).

EDIT 10:53 Eastern ...they're on now.

i came in on the end of There There.. Anyone know what they started with? I imagine is starting off like SD so that would of been the third song in.. I guess.

i came in on the end of There There.. Anyone know what they started with? I imagine is starting off like SD so that would of been the third song in.. I guess.

Reckoner and Optimistic...

TALK SHOW HOST...WHEE!

This reminds me of watching Buenos Aires 2 live, which was also a "last" show (for awhile).

damn it! I missed two of my fav songs... crap........ Gonna try catch em on youtube i guess..

Some sick noises there at the end of TSH (in a good way!). Yeah, I'm sure it'll be up...I was only half watching and listening to the first two-thirds of Reckoner myself as Obama was still on, but he finished while they were still on, and I immediately put the headphones on. :D

GEEK OUT: wanna watch the stream in a larger size? open up Windows Media Player, go to File --> Open URL, and paste in mms://live.wm.radiohead.servecast.net/hosting_wmlz_radiohead_280808_fr-1798gjhs

then hit ctrl+3 for double size, or use the full-screen icon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom