RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ihasahappie128622180076016018.jpg

Like we're supposed to believe that either of you actually went to that.

I did actually go, it's true. I cannot confirm that GAF went, but I did see several thousand supremely drunk 20-something skanky looking white males with White Sox shirts on and cigarettes dangling out of their mouths, so maybe I saw him.

I was pretty damn close to the front. I have a friend who's like 6'5" and he's adept at shoving people out of the way to get up close at concerts. The people around me and my friend were 100% into the show all the way...dancing, screaming, and focused on the music. Awesome.

I was too, about 4 rows back (camped out all day pretty much). Everyone around me was really into it, jumping up and down during anything that rocked.

it was definitely a great show and my favourites were the songs from Kid A, which are just awesome live. especially The National Anthem and Idioteque :love: great lights show for those

it was cool that they played The Gloaming :up:

I was pretty damn close to the front. I have a friend who's like 6'5" and he's adept at shoving people out of the way to get up close at concerts.

I echo the :| and :down: sentiments already expressed.

Your friend and people like him should know that I, too, am adept. At punching jerks in the nuts.

Hey guys, it's dog eat dog at these concert festivals.

And if you were to see the tactics that my friend uses, you all would change your tune. It's hilarious.

Kill or be killed. Only the strong survive.

Do or do not. There is no try.

Yeah, if I've secured my spot near the front and some asshole shoves, weasels or charms his way in front of me, and I cannot for the life of me see over him because I'm 5'2", I'm sure I'd be laughing my ass off.

It IS dog eat dog out in the crowds at a lot of concerts, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the people who push and shove in front of other people aren't assholes.

I was pretty happy with the show tonight.

Setlist:
01. 15 Step
02. Bodysnatchers
03. There There
04. All I Need
05. Pyramid Song
06. Nude
07. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
08. The Gloaming
09. Climbing Up The Walls
10. Faust Arp
11. Videotape
12. Morning Bell
13. Idioteque
14. Reckoner
15. Everything in its Right Place
16. Just
17. How To Disappear Completely

Encore 1
18. You and Whose Army?
19. Bangers and Mash
20. Exit Music (For A Film)
21. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
22. Karma Police

Encore 2
23. House of Cards
24. The National Anthem
25. Street Spirit

I still believe that I have developed the only fair and full-proof method for getting a tall person out of your way at a show.

Once the quarters are tight enough that they can't be sure who's doing it, you begin to touch their ass. When they turn around you keep looking at the stage. Keep doing that a few times and they either move or you've made a new friend.

Its like magic.

I still believe that I have developed the only fair and full-proof method for getting a tall person out of your way at a show.

Once the quarters are tight enough that they can't be sure who's doing it, you begin to touch their ass. When they turn around you keep looking at the stage. Keep doing that a few times and they either move or you've made a new friend.

Its like magic.

:lol:

:hmm:

People on atease started receiving their Hollywood Bowl w.a.s.t.e. tix in the last couple of days...but no one's gotten San Diego or Santa B yet. At least there's ticket activity in SoCal. But really, they should take their time. :|

People on atease started receiving their Hollywood Bowl w.a.s.t.e. tix in the last couple of days...but no one's gotten San Diego or Santa B yet. At least there's ticket activity in SoCal. But really, they should take their time. :|

Are they all high like Dave Matthews' people were that one time they fucked everybody's tickets up?

dude! when it comes to Radiohead don't hesitate.. GO SEE THEM!!!

You will not be disappointed! :hyper:

I'll get a bit more of their music first, but yeah, if and when they tour I'll get tickets, and if it comes down to a choice between Coldplay and Radiohead, I think I'll probably take Radiohead, strange as that may sound. I'd only be going to one show though.

I love music with substance. :yes:

I'll get a bit more of their music first, but yeah, if and when they tour I'll get tickets, and if it comes down to a choice between Coldplay and Radiohead, I think I'll probably take Radiohead, strange as that may sound. I'd only be going to one show though.

I love music with substance. :yes:

Well, for ur sake I hope they tour in your area so you can go see them at least once... If I had to choose between them and coldplay I wouldn't hesitate and pick them.. So to me that's not strange..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom