RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool... it's been officially the "Radiohead month" here at my house. It will be folllowed by "NLOTH & U2 month", which will actually took two months and will be followed by "21st Century Breakdown & Green Day month" :applaud:

I'm happy!

and semi-drunk :wink:

Katy Perry:drool::drool::drool:

katy_perry091508_nc.jpg

Back on topic, is anybody planning to purchase any of the deluxe reissues? I was considering either The Bends or OK Computer, but the fact that I already own My Iron Lung and How Am I Driving, as well as the Astoria DVD, seems to render the reissues superfluous.

It's the reason I haven't purchased any Radiohead yet. I'm definitely down for these.

I won't be getting these deluxe editions because they probably won't put them out on vinyl. I've actually still only got OKC and IR on vinyl. I want to get started on the 12" single reissues that are coming out about the same time, but I think it's better to just wait until I've actually got the albums collected first. But they're like $28.99 a piece and it's a lot more tempting to pick up $11.99 Okkervil River records, for instance.

http://www.insound.com/search/searchmain.jsp?query=radiohead

Back
Top Bottom