RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy shit that was epic.

"You reel me out and then you cut the... strrrrrriiiiinnnnng!" and the 10 seconds that followed was fantastic.

That was a crap performance at the Grammy's

Did Thom Yorke have a fit or something? What an idiot

At least they were better than Adele - i thought the stage would crack under the pressure!

that was a unique approach to the song. i thought it was great... though like some others have said, i'd always appreciate seeing the five of them up there together, and together alone.

oh well, this was still cool. thom was really into it.

At least Thom Yorke didnt bend over and take one from Paul McCartney like the fat guy from Coldplay - they were worse than radiohead. Adele is a fat cow who is shit. No wonder she is chasing pavements, she couldn't catch anything else
Too many shit Brits getting recognised at the awards. I like Duffy though, she is alright.

Rob Plant was the man

Radiohead deserved their awards - fair play to them

At least Thom Yorke didnt bend over and take one from Paul McCartney like the fat guy from Coldplay - they were worse than radiohead. Adele is a fat cow who is shit. No wonder she is chasing pavements, she couldn't catch anything else
Too many shit Brits getting recognised at the awards. I like Duffy though, she is alright.

And Oasis is fucking garbage. So there's that. If all these "horrible" British artists got nominations and/or invitations to perform, imagine how bad Oasis must be to get neither.

Bottom of the barrel. Irrelevant. Complete and utter shit.

Is it just me, or Analyse from Thom's solo album is good as any great Radiohead song?

Back
Top Bottom