RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, maybe this is the incentive they need to really go all-out and give us a real show-stopper.

They need to get Rhianna, M.I.A., Chrissy Martin and some other nominated chicks to join them on stage wearing boots.

Or not.

Someone be sure to let me know how late to stay up to see both 'Head songs on the Grammies, please. :)

I saw a commercial that said U2, Radiohead and Coldplay, Kanye West, etc- and thats all in the first hour. I guess that was a misrepresentation.
I really want to see Radiohead now. But there's some artist coming up that don't interest me, so I'm watching U2 again, again and again.
I'll let you know what time Radiohead plays. or someone will I'm sure. :up:

WTF, Stevie Wonder and the Jonas Bros. :shrug: who thought that would be a good idea?

I'm going to be the only one who didn't care for that performance. Removed a fantastic bass line, added in unnecessary brass. It's still 15 Step, so I enjoyed it, but far, FAR below the standards of the tour. I guess that's to be expected, considering three members were missing. :doh:

I'm going to be the only one who didn't care for that performance. Took off a fantastic bass line, added in unnecessary brass. It's still 15 Step, so I enjoyed it, but far, FAR below the standards of the tour. I guess that's to be expected, considering three members were missing. :doh:

Still, I've not seen anything like it. It sounded great and Thom put on a great performance.
Wow, it really was phenomenal. :up:

It was pretty cool, but I'd rather have Colin, Phil, and Ed there. Has more teeth with the rest of the guys.

Thanks, darlin'. That's WAY past my usual bedtime, but I can do it for the 'Head. Was that both songs? Or did they only do one?

They only did one song. 15 Step. It was pretty cool, though. Thommy had his rock star shoes on.

It finally aired here.

I fucking loved it. :applaud:

Those drummers were intense.

I love me some Radiohead and the times I've seen them in concert have been magical. But, this performance was underwhelming for me. Cool to use the marching band, but, it just did not do it for me.

15 Step begins and ends with Colin Greenwood.

Thus, that just didn't cut it. Nice and all, but nothing notable.

I liked it and disliked it, if that makes any sense.

Back to the Grammys.

Back to the Grammys.

The unique take is cool, and the flexibility of their music is really cool, and you still cannot help but wish they'd just played it normally because it's so fucking good.

I understand.

Half of my entire school is combusting now courtesy of Blink-182.

The unique take is cool, and the flexibility of their music is really cool, and you still cannot help but wish they'd just played it normally because it's so fucking good.

I understand.

Half of my entire school is combusting now courtesy of Blink-182.

Blink-182 R BACK!!!

I was pleased when they left. :shh:

I love me some Radiohead and the times I've seen them in concert have been magical. But, this performance was underwhelming for me. Cool to use the marching band, but, it just did not do it for me.

15 Step begins and ends with Colin Greenwood.

Thus, that just didn't cut it. Nice and all, but nothing notable.

Back to the Grammys.

Glad I'm not alone on this one.

Nice performance...

15 Step, great song. Really liked this version.

15 Step being one of my least favorite Radiohead songs (although I still like it), for me it was completely fantastic to see something totally different. Sure, I would love to have seen the whole band but I thought it was great. Thom was so into it.

Maybe there will be more marching band on the next record. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom