RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having seen both Sonic Youth and Radiohead in the last year, I can only say :coocoo:

:wink:

I've also seen both, had a great time at both.

I'm glad I got to see Radiohead in a larger venue, to be honest. They could work a club, but 25,000 people singing Paranoid Android in unison is not something to be missed.

all the cool people are going to hell :up:

Heaven is boring. Hell is much more fun.

Which reminds me of something random that I've thought of before...Thommy Yorke has referenced Hell a LOT over the years.

"Walk into the jaws of hell", "You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinkin", "Before all hell breaks loose", "One day I'll get to you, teach you how to get to purest hell", "Asks me where the hell I'm goin", "Hurts like hell", "What the hell am I doin' here?"

I think there's a few more that I can't think of. Basically, I've deduced that all you need to do to be a world-famous, kickass frontman is to have a weird lookin' eye and talk about HELL in your lyrics.

I've also seen both, had a great time at both.

I'm glad I got to see Radiohead in a larger venue, to be honest. They could work a club, but 25,000 people singing Paranoid Android in unison is not something to be missed.

Oh, okay, I jumped to the conclusion that you passed on your only opportunity to see RH altogether so you could see Sonic Youth which would have been ... um ... not my choice.

Oh, okay, I jumped to the conclusion that you passed on your only opportunity to see RH altogether so you could see Sonic Youth which would have been ... um ... not my choice.

Sonic Youth AND Flaming Lips on the same bill. :wink:

Yeah, unfortunately, the Radiohead gig I saw was the infamous Virginia rainout back in May when it was 50 degrees and the parking lot flooded. :crack: U2Fanatic4ever knows what I'm talking about.

Yeah, unfortunately, the Radiohead gig I saw was the infamous Virginia rainout back in May when it was 50 degrees and the parking lot flooded. :crack: U2Fanatic4ever knows what I'm talking about.

Ah yes, who could forget. Even I remember that and I wasn't even there. I can't believe I questioned your loyalty.

omg helllz yeah I do... it was a sloshy hell that's for sure.. but the concert knocked my socks off..

I was just feet away from thom dead center..

here are some memories..

ThominthemomentWeb.jpg

Johnnyweb.jpg

Johnny__ThomFaustArpWeb.jpg

JohnnyinthemomentWeb.jpg

JohnnyRipsWeb.jpg

Ed__JohnnyWierdFishesWeb.jpg

JohnnyBowPyramidsongWeb.jpg

Ed__ColinReckonerWeb.jpg

ThomJumps.jpg

^ If I saw him on the street with that look on his face I would quickly cross the street and be about my business, lol.

I finally broke down and just ordered a recycled plastic t-shirt now that the one I want (House of Cards cap sleeve) is back in stock, AND with the current exchange rate it's only $33 including shipping (I believe it was $40 at the show?) :) Yay, happy new year to me.

w.a.s.t.e. merchandise :: radiohead :: NEW TOUR 2008! :: MATTER - CAP SLEEVE

I only wear t-shirts designed for women, and the only other one had a lyric on it I didn't like ("I'm trapped inside this body and can't get out."). Now I'm looking at t-shirts on the Sigur Ros site. I am unhappy about my shortage of merchandise from my favorite shows last year and need some really cool expensive t-shirts for Pilates. :wink: This one, with the backwards letters, will mess with everyone's head in class.

I wish there was a women's version of that one. Would have much preferred that color and the colored letters.

Back
Top Bottom