RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait'll you ge see 'em in person.

That'll fuck you up. :up:

They'll be doing a show where I live very soon.
A friend of mine got some tickets, maybe I'll end up going to the show
Let's see what happens... :wink:

YLB's gonna be a rude boy living in the shanty dorms here in a few months.

The jury's still out on whether or not he will puff from the chalice he made from a Sprite can.

Well, I was talking to this friend of mine today....
I think I'll end up going with him, since his girlfriend doesn't want to go
She loves him, but hates Radiohead more. :wink:

Anyway, listenin to In Rainbows now trying to remember which one is my fav on the album :lol:

Radiohead? Ohhh... that new video Creep?! Nice song and I especially like the guitar in it but it kinda sounds like Kurt Cobain on marijuana. Not that it's a bad thing. They'll probably disappear in a year or two into post grunge nothingness.

Wait'll you ge see 'em in person.

That'll fuck you up. :up:

And they say we're in the lucky country :angry: :scream:

I think Black Star has become my favorite. :uhoh:

Nothing wrong with that, it's an awesome song. Motion Picture Soundtrack is creeping up my list of favourites, top five material. And Kid A is the song I've listened to most from Kid A, bar none. It's beguiling.

I LOVE this man so much! :heart: And his baby bird mouth.

watch

(Actually, I love both those men. :love: )

i :heart: Black Star.. I got to see them do this live in June 2006 at the tower theatre in Philly. it fucking brillant of course!:drool:

Don't even say that. I had an opportunity to go to that gig and turned it down.

Of course, I spent the money to see Sonic Youth open for the Flaming Lips instead, so it worked out pretty well for me. Still, I missed fuckin' Black Star. :sad:

Of course, I spent the money to see Sonic Youth open for the Flaming Lips instead, so it worked out pretty well for me. Still, I missed fuckin' Black Star. :sad:

Having seen both Sonic Youth and Radiohead in the last year, I can only say :coocoo:

:wink:

omg LM it fuckin blew my mind that was a AMAZING SHOW. The acoustics in there are amazing and it's so small in comparison to other venues. its the only show on that tour that the tapers wouldn't release the recording for.. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom