RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Videotape, but find the drums kind of annoying. I prefer it performed without them, like the live version from the basement.

But there's not a weak track on the album.

The drums pissed me off the first times I listened to it. I didn't even realise it was drumming until I read it somewhere. Now I like them, though I'd be interested in hearing the live version without them :hmm:

Faust Arp, predictably, is my least favourite, the only weak track.

Did he die a virgin, by the way? I was reading up on him the other day, cos it's what I do when I'm bored. They said he had a number of girlfriends, but his last one said they never consummated their relationship, and apparently he had a 'virginal aura' or something about him. Not that it takes away from him or anything, a great artist, just interested.

That said though, I was reading on his wikipedia entry.

Mine too I keep dropping it :lol:

I went to w.a.s.t.e. to get another one (for a friend) and they don't have any more. I also suddenly decided I couldn't live without a t-shirt and they are also out of the t-shirt I wanted. Oh well. It's not like I didn't have four chances. :doh:

I wanted the girls cap sleeve that says "no matter how it ends, no matter how it starts." w.a.s.t.e. merchandise :: radiohead :: NEW TOUR 2008! :: MATTER - CAP SLEEVE

My favorite style was actually the black long sleeve girls but I hated the lyric/message ("I am trapped inside this body and can't get out").

w.a.s.t.e. merchandise :: radiohead :: NEW TOUR 2008! :: TRAPPED

martha said I should get it anyway and do some artsy editing on it with a magic marker so it has a message I can get behind.

I would have gotten the "You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking" one, but I assumed it probably wouldn't go over well in Utah....

that was my favourite too (hence me buying the standard version)... I also like the blink 1 for yes, 2 for no one as well...

Oh. I guess it is the House of Cards one. I spaced on what song those lyrics are from which is kind of hard to believe.

I would have gotten the "You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking" one, but I assumed it probably wouldn't go over well in Utah....

Now I want to buy that one and wear it in Utah. That would be fun. :wink:

Did he die a virgin, by the way? I was reading up on him the other day, cos it's what I do when I'm bored. They said he had a number of girlfriends, but his last one said they never consummated their relationship, and apparently he had a 'virginal aura' or something about him. Not that it takes away from him or anything, a great artist, just interested.

That said though, I was reading on his wikipedia entry.

LoL at virginal speculation in general. He probably spent an alcoholic night at a hooker's and can't remember it.

:up: Faust Arp i adore, a nice breezy 2 and a 'alf minute tune featuring one of Yorke's best vocals......squeeze the tubes and empty bottles......

That's fantastic humor, gang. Read and appreciate.

Well, the whole idea of someone having a "virginal aura" is a load of bollocks. How the hell does someone have a "virginal aura"? It's a private matter anyway, why speculate? It's just sex, you do it for fun or for love....

It shouldn't be a means of defining someone.....

Well, the whole idea of someone having a "virginal aura" is a load of bollocks. How the hell does someone have a "virginal aura"? It's a private matter anyway, why speculate? It's just sex, you do it for fun or for love....

It shouldn't be a means of defining someone.....

I have no idea about any of that, but the random hooker comment was just something I thought needed to be quoted.

which one did you want? Out of curiosity...

I got the House Of Cards one :drool:

I got "15 Step!"

"You used to be alright... what happened?"

I have no idea about any of that, but the random hooker comment was just something I thought needed to be quoted.

Maybe they stay at the hookers' houses down there... we'll have to confirm his with Axver.

I'm wearing my show shirt now, actually. Comfy as shit.

I wish they had one from "Weird Fishes;" I would've bought that one in a second.

Back
Top Bottom