RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, i hat3 rAdiohed s0 bad naow!!1!

Hypocrites, opportunists.

hammerheadshark.jpg

Good for them. I assume they'll be playing House of Cards, which is awesome. A great song, and the performance will probably elicit a lot of WTFs?!?!? from casual viewers who aren't familiar the band or In Rainbows.

blah. house of cards has to be one of the dullest songs they've ever recorded... i really hope not.

here's to hoping they quite literally play ANYTHING else. would be delightful if they went up there, the lights turned down and the eery sounds of climbing up the walls came through. that'd be brilliant.

it's kind of funny... i mean, the one time they've decided to play to this huge audience, they play hoc??

man... such a shame. what a wasted opportunity. oh well. radiohead are rawkers LOL!!!

...no idea why i just said that. sorry.

They haven't announced that they're playing House of Cards have they? I was just thinking that the chances are very likely. The band obviously loves the song, it's nominated for 3 awards at the show. And doesn't that just seem like a Radiohead thing to do? "Hey, we've got this big audience at this big American awards show...let's play the slow, murky, inaccessible one!"

They haven't announced that they're playing House of Cards have they? I was just thinking that the chances are very likely. The band obviously loves the song, it's nominated for 3 awards at the show. And doesn't that just seem like a Radiohead thing to do? "Hey, we've got this big audience at this big American awards show...let's play the slow, murky, inaccessible one!"

yeah, fair enough. you might have a point there.

talk about over analysing things

9 parts for one album!

I would not expect anything less from Radiohead fans

To be fair i like In Rainbows - better than Amnesiac and Hail to the Theif which were pretty shit

The shittiest song Radiohead has ever recorded is better than anything Oasis has ever even considered writing, let alone actually created.

The shittiest song Radiohead has ever recorded is better than anything Oasis has ever even considered writing, let alone actually created.
:lol::lol:

I love how now Oasis get a mention everywhere

Oasis's c sides are better than any Radiohead A sides

Radiohead are a good band - some top tunes - 4 good albums - nothing special, nothing great

If you think Amnesiac was shit, you've got positively rotten taste.

It would be kinda rude not to play HOC. I've missed the bobbing head so I'll be happy to see them play anything. :happy:

:lol::lol:

I love how now Oasis get a mention everywhere

Oasis's c sides are better than any Radiohead A sides

Radiohead are a good band - some top tunes - 4 good albums - nothing special, nothing great

Radiohead is much better than Oasis, dude. The Gallagher brothers are huge pricks who've written an occasional good tune.

Back
Top Bottom