R.E.M. Survivor Final 27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your three least favourite songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
Okay a little change this round the poll is gonna run for 2 days (seeing as we get less people voting on weekends) and we're gonna try voting for YOUR THREE LEAST FAVOURITE SONGS, with the bottom three all being knocked out hopefully this works out well

28. Electrolite

29. Imitation of Life
30. Gardening at Night

So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry)
Life and How to Live It
Fall on Me

Perfect Circle
It's the end of the blah blah blah
The One I Love

Whoever is voting for Life and How to Live It already: booooooo.

Sitting Still
Orange Crush
Leave

though Leave is pretty great, but I prefer the others

:scream:

If Sitting Still and/or Life and How to Live It get voted out early, butts will be kicked.

You have got to be fucking kidding! :yell::rant:
:wink:
Man On The Moon could be my #1 fav of theirs. :drool:

:wink:

Thought I'd get a reaction out of that one. And yeah, I really don't like the song at all. But I'd put Gardening at Night in my top 3-5 REM songs (especially the Eponymous version), so take my opinion for what it is - outside the consensus. :D

I'm with you. Shameful... but I suspect I'm about to be among the threatened voters also.

Leave
Begin the Begin
Man on the Moon :reject:

Holy shit... once someone said I'm waaay too much of a 90's R.E.M. fanboy. But, well... I have no idea of what I could call you. :wink:

j/k
But I'll tell ya... your list is almost my top 3 of what's left here.

I have no problem with Man on the Moon leaving.
But Begin the Begin? .... that's a paddlin'.

Promise?? :wink:
I'm kidding!!
Hey, I like the song a lot, but it pales next to These Days. And Fall on Me. And Cuyahoga. In my opinion. I even like Hyena and Superman as much or more. But that's just me.

I think Begin the Begin has strong lyrics (for REM), but the music's a bit generic. And I definitely fell in love with REM for the music and the musical quality of the Stipe's vocal delivery, not the lyrical content. Truthfully, I have no idea what many of my favorite REM songs are about - Gardening at Night; Wolves, Lower; Life and how to live it; Hyena; the entire Murmur album; Camera; Pretty Persuasion; the list could go on...

I think I'm going to be sick.

Have you people even LISTENED to Sitting Still recently?

I can't remember being more angry at poll results here.

Just so you all know the bottom three songs will be knocked out of this round

We'll continue with vote for and knock out your three least favourite songs until we're down to 20 songs
Then we'll do vote for and knock out your two least favourite songs
And when we're down to ten songs we'll go back to simple vote for your least favourite

Yeah, but we have a three way tie for the third song to be knocked out right now. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom