Precise date of Ice Cube's "Good Day" determined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1249287503_ice_cube.gif

First agentorange became the coolest motherfucker I know by locating the lone copy of the Big Star 3rd reissue, and now he's dropping Teenage Fanclub references in my thread. Awesome guy.

:D

Ha, I was afraid I stirred up some resentments for being the only lucky shopper on that one. I had decided to open it the other day but my phonograph broke down so it's still intact...

agentorange said:
:D

Ha, I was afraid I stirred up some resentments for being the only lucky shopper on that one. I had decided to open it the other day but my phonograph broke down so it's still intact...

I know how you feel (well, I don't quite, because I don't have 3rd in my house, dammit); I've been itching to play my blue Chronic Town reissue for a while, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Yep, I've got that one too, same situation. I was prepared last year when Mike Mills was in town for the Alex Chilton tribute and I stalked him unsuccessfully. Of the four or so RSD records I've got, the only one I've been able to cut open and listen to is the Pavement concert from... Koln?

If it weren't for the fact that You're Gonna Get It was, I think, the only Tom Petty album I had never heard, I would not have opened my RSD copy of it. But I couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom