Pogo - Wonderpuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
I've been kind of listening to this guy's music all night, and I figured I'll just go ahead and make a thread, because that's what the Internet's for.

As I mentioned earlier, this is the guy who's gotten a bit famous for making dubstep music out of (mostly) Disney Movies

See:

Alice (Disney Remix) - YouTube

and:

Bangarang - Pogo - YouTube
(My absolute favorite)

Well, anyways, as it turns out, he also has a couple of albums, specifically, this year he released Wonderpuff which is a rather charming piece of work. I'm honestly not dub-step's biggest fan, but I can't get enough of Pogo, I'm sure the movie gimmick helps.

I figured this review actually sums him and the album up pretty well, so if you want to see written words for what it's like: Pogo - Wonderpuff | The Silver Tongue

This song is by far my favorite from the album, so here's some more audio:

Pogo - Go out and love someone - YouTube

He is also coming to the states this fall, so I'm pretty dang excited about that.

Anyways, I figured there were some of you who might enjoy this, hopefully you find your way in here and you do, in fact, enjoy.

I pretty much exclusively made this thread so you could hear this guy. I guess I COULD have just posted it on your Facebook wall :lol:

Luckily for you, I'm bored, and "dubstep Disney" intrigued me greatly.

Looks like he's from WA too. That's cool. Definitely gonna download this Hufflepuff album and hit back with thoughts.

My girlfriend adores this guy. I personally am not too high on Disney, but the concept is definitely intriguing.

I remember finding that Alice video one night during a stoned Youtube journey and really digging it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again. The Snow White one is very cool.

So my girlfriend and I went to see his show tonight, only to find out at the door that he had been deported. Of all the possible reasons for a show cancellation, I would never have guessed that one.

Thank God I didn't get to go then. Driving out there to find that out, I may have lost it a bit.

Back
Top Bottom