Please ride the hype train with me AKA Vampire Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like them okay, but I'm not sure if it's worth braving an undoubtedly lousy crowd.

so if i go to one of their shows, i should wear a argyle sweater over a button down with the collar popped?

They were great live the last time I saw them. If I didn't got to shows because I thought there might be some hipster douches in the crowd, I'd pretty much never see any shows.

That didn't help. It was the little yelps at the beginning of the performance, the fact that Contra is offensively mediocre, and you can tell these guys just think they're the absolute shit now.

That didn't help. It was the little yelps at the beginning of the performace, the fact that Contra is offensively mediocre, and you can tell these guys just think they're the absolute shit now.

Wait, how do you have Contra already? It doesn't come out until next week!

:hmm:

Listened to it at a friend's yesterday. Last album I downloaded was The Fame Monster over a week ago.

I don't remember which song, but one of them has an MIA sample. And it makes no god damn sense.

i really feel that this album is a nice steady progression from their first.

Agreed. I like it. I was just watching the live performances from that Juan's Basement thing on THE FORK! Really digging "Horchata" at the moment.

When Scumbo met NSW.

My first meeting with U2PM went equally well in here :cute:

Anybody see this? From Jimmy Fallon a few days back. its really good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1z1matAJYk

hope its not a repost

You could have just read the four posts above yours, would have taken about 15 seconds.

I still haven't watched the clip though, so this will make it considerably easier despite my complaining.

I didnt ask if anyone had heard it was going to be on, I asked if anyone had seen it. Why act like a dickhead?

he's from Utah, it's the law down there... or Justice, depending on how you look at it...

I prefer to think of it as being a "cock-head".

I was just being A Punk.

:love:

Some like to win people over with kindness, I like do to the exact opposite.

This sounded like Elvis Costello and Echo and the Bunnymen hooked up and had the least talented baby their combined gene pools could produce.

Very well said. Offensively bad record, too. Even worse than the first, which is something I never thought I'd be able to say.

Here's my question. If you don't like a band, why bother stealing and listening to their albums or watching their videos and pissing in threads that were created for fans of said bands? I can't imagine the amount of spare time some of you must have.

:)

Here's my question. If you don't like a band, why bother stealing and listening to their albums or watching their videos and pissing in threads that were created for fans of said bands? I can't imagine the amount of spare time some of you must have.

You Utah(i)an scum.

I have a ton of spare time, why do you mock my joblessness? :(

Oh, and I did it just so I could get a quote like the above one from you!

You Utah(i)an scum.

I have a ton of spare time, why do you mock my joblessness? :(

Oh, and I did it just so I could get a quote like the above one from you!

What are you doing in your spare time?

bin-dive.jpg

It's called MySpace.

I like how the artist inlcuded a depth gauge incase we didnt think that gold coin mountains of only a few feet deep was a lot

I figured it had more to do with safety. I'm glad to know that Scrooge isn't diving in an unsafe depth.

I suppose a lawsuit from the parents of a kid who tried to dive into his emptied piggy bank isnt that unrealistic

Back
Top Bottom