Placebo Ready 6th Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndrewCowley

Refugee
Exciting news.

Placebo Ready Sixth Album | undercover.com.au, Music, News, Entertainment

I love Placebo. Black Market Music would be a top 5 all time CD for me. Slave To The Wage is an absolute personal anthem for me.

Saw them live when they last toured Australian and holy crap they sound amazing live. Of course, there's a lot of loops and synths and non-played stuff going on in their songs (bit like U2) but the effect is amazing.

In that sense they remind me of U2. It is all about the sound and overall effect vs. outstanding musicianship.

Very excited for this, as I am with all Placebo releases. The lead single is available at their website. It sounds like they've tried to switch up their style a bit. Parts of the single are great, and other parts of the song will have to grow on me, I think. Overall, the single makes me very anxious to hear the rest of the record, and I mean that in a good way.

I agree that they put on a great live show. Saw them twice on the last tour and once on the tour before, and each time was terrific. The crowds and the band were high energy and I had a very fun time. :love:

I like most things I've heard by Placebo as well as the two records I have, but I am waiting for a record to really fall in love with. Maybe this will be it.

excellent. their previous album was fantastic, really looking forward to this one.

Back
Top Bottom