Pitchfork Festival 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Well...they've outdone themselves. I'm not sure if it's in a good way or a bad....

Headliners:

R. Kelly

Bjork

Belle & Sebastian

The last one is fine, but the other two, I personally feel, are going to be unmitigated disasters.

I put my tickets to see Stars on hold for this, it better be real.

The only reason I want to see R. Kelly is Ignition Remix, and with that crowd, I just...oh man it's going to be bad.

... And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
The Breeders Chairlift Mac Demarco El-P
Foxygen Killer Mike Joanna Newsom
Angel Olsen TNGHT Trash Talk Tree
Rustie Sky Ferreria Swans

I'm seeing Foxygen tomorrow and I saw Chairlift last year, so that kinda sucks, but really, this is a huge improvement over last year already. Can't wait to see Killer Mike.

The breeders :lol: cos I'm sure "cannonball" is a song every hipster is dying to hear live these days.

The Breeders are cool, even without Cannonball.

This lineup is hot. Swans are wasted on an outdoor late afternoon set but I can't wait.

Two really strong albums in fact, before falling off the face of the earth and coming back with an average one.

I hear they're going to play Last Splash all the way through, so that's nice. I like single-album gigs.

Yeah, the frequency of bands doing single albums straight through lately is something i like. or maybe I just never noticed and it's always been done, but it seems like it's been happening more often lately. Timing thing, eras of bands reaching some milestone anniversary or just using it as a cash grab as they acknowle nostalgia draws a better crowd than new mediocrity, I don't really know. It's still a trend I'm okay with. I just hated cannonball enough to never want to know about anything else from the breeders.

Back
Top Bottom