Phish Meatstick New Year's Eve video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
YouTube - Phish - Meatstick-Auld Lang Syne - New Year's Eve @ MSG

You don't have to be a Phish fan or even know any of their music to enjoy this awesome video I posted of them performing Meatstick on New Year's Eve concert at Madison Square Garden. The first 4 1/2 minutes or so are uneventful, but then gradually builds into a multi-ethnic Broadway style production. It ends with the band flying over the crowd in a giant hot dog throwing out foam hot dogs before counting down to New Years. Definitely worth watching if you have 20 minutes to spare.

Phish webcasted their 12/30, 12/31 and 1/1 MSG shows. A buddy of mine, a huge Phish fan, went to NYC for the three show run and asked me if I'd record the webcasts for him. I'm not a Phish fan myself. Don't own any of their music or seen them live until the webcasts this weekend. After the New Year's Eve show was over, I uploaded this video to YouTube so my friend could relive it. He passed on the Youtube link to a few of his friends. I guess it ended up on some forums/blogs and from there it's blown up. It's already up over 16,000 views last time I looked.

Back
Top Bottom