Pete Yorn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:
5. The Man

Nice acoustic/piano ballad. Female voice in the second verse, can't tell who. Might be a grower.

it's one or two of the girls from the chixie dix - i mean dixie chicks (no, i'm not kidding). apparently they're quite friendly. they're touring austrailia together sometime soon.
this song reminds me of a counting crows song, just without that awful adam duritz's voice. eh..

MrBrau1 said:
4. The Good Advice (Westerns EP)

Honkey tonk stormer. One of the best thing he's done. Flat out rocks.

I'm so far really liking the new album, but find myself listening to the Westerns EP more often as well, and mainly because of this song. I love it.

This is my first Pete Yorn CD and I am really enjoying it, esp. Don't Want To Cry and Social Development Dance :up:

The new album is great... finally got to see him live again on this tour too since the last time I saw him I was 9 month pregnant with my daughter.

People should really check out his album Break Up with Scarlett Johansen, or however you spell. It really is a good, fun record. I was turned off by the idea of an actress singing etc... but she does a decent job. I'm still kind of surprised by how much I love it.

Back
Top Bottom