Pete Yorn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have pics from the Flash Fusion concert that I still haven't transferred to my computer. I'm a sucky Yorn fan at the moment! I need to dig up my old Yorn pics and stories. Wherever they are.

All I've heard is the new songs he posts here and there on his my space page. I'm anxious for the new album. :hyper: I'm currently totally addicted to the New Jersey Live album. It's all I listen to lately it seems.

yeah same here about his songs and I love his live from NJ album. I love "All At Once" "Long Way Down" "Strange Condition"...pretty much the whole live cd. It hasn't left my car in a while and it is on rotation all the time on my iPod and media player on my laptop. good stuff. :drool: I can't wait to see him on tour again.

I love the live version of Lose You. I unfortunately didnt really start listening to him much until after he toured my area. I definetly wont miss him next time though, that's for sure.

let's hope so :angry:

though I have to admit...I love musicforthemorningafter, I play it once a week every week....however, I've never heard his second album...I'm afraid I won't like it, though I should plan on investing it soon...but I don't know whether to buy that one or the live one first
:hmm:

elevation2u said:

though I have to admit...I love musicforthemorningafter, I play it once a week every week....however, I've never heard his second album...I'm afraid I won't like it, though I should plan on investing it soon...but I don't know whether to buy that one or the live one first
:hmm:

His second album is really good.

I like it better than "Music For The Morning After."

I'm biased, but I really dont think you can go wrong with any of him albums.

I had the most random dream last night that he drove me to work, and then showed me how to play Come Back Home on the guitar. Must have been since I was discussing him before bed.

elevation2u said:

No need to be angry. I was just messing with you. It's just that I hadn't heard anyone talk about Yorn for a while. That's cool.

He's got some new stuff up on his myspace page. I haven't had a chance to give it a proper listen though. I've been Yornless for so long that sometimes I forget about him. :shifty:

FYI, msg from Pete on myspace:

[q] Im playing an in-store, acoustic gig at The Electric Fetus in Minneapolis, MN this weekend so be sure to stop by if you live in the neighborhood (or even if you dont)! It'll be great to see some familiar faces.

Here are the basics:

When: Saturday, May 6th, 2006 at approx. 2:15PM

Where: The Electric Fetus
2000 4th Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 870-9300

Hope to see you there!

Your friend,
PY[/q]

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
FYI, msg from Pete on myspace:

[q] Im playing an in-store, acoustic gig at The Electric Fetus in Minneapolis, MN this weekend so be sure to stop by if you live in the neighborhood (or even if you dont)! It'll be great to see some familiar faces.

Here are the basics:

When: Saturday, May 6th, 2006 at approx. 2:15PM

Where: The Electric Fetus
2000 4th Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 870-9300

Hope to see you there!

Your friend,
PY[/q]

Hey Pete,

WHERE'S THE FUCKING RECORD?

FYI:

[q]I encourage you all to rise up and UNITE this summer and join me as I
embark on my first ever nationwide acoustic tour (with friends) as a prelude to the
August 15th Columbia release of my new heavy.....NIGHTCRAWLER....I will be showcasing
selections from the new record, as well as plenty of songs from the old
catalogue. THE INITIAL TOUR DATES/CITIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED in the next
48 hours.....stay close.....thx for your patience. py. [/q]

[q]TICKETS FOR SELECT SHOWS ON SALE THIS WEEKEND
Body: Tickets for the following stops on the You & Me Acoustic Tour go on sale this weekend! Be sure to get your tickets to these intimate, acoustic performances before they are gone:

Long Beach, CA

Lawrence, KS

Nashville, TN

Boston, MA

Atlanta, GA

Birmingham, AL

Philadelphia, PA[/q]

[q]PETE YORN EMBARKS ON SPECIAL ACOUSTIC TOUR
Body: In anticipation of his upcoming release on August 15th, Pete Yorn will embark on a 25-city special acoustic tour set in intimate venues. The You & Me Acoustic Tour will preview songs from his upcoming release as well as performances with some surprise special guests.

Off the road for almost two years, this will not be his only foray into the touring world. A post-release tour with complete band, fully plugged-in, will hit the road sometime this fall.

Dates are as follows:

6.22.06 Soho, Santa Barbara
6.23.06 The Vault, Long Beach
6.24.06 Blue Lamp, Sacramento
6.27.06 Gypsy Tea Room, Dallas
6.28.06 The Parish, Austin
6.30.06 The Bottleneck, Lawrence
7.1.06 Blueberry Hill, St. Louis
7.2.06 The Annex, Madison
7.5.06 Music Mill, Indianapolis
7.6.06 The Basement, Columbus
7.7.06 Phoenix Hill Tavern, Louisville
7.8.06 Town Ballroom, Buffalo
7.10.06 Water Street Music Hall, Rochester
7.11.06 Asylum, Portland
7.12.06 Paradise Lounge, Boston
7.13.06 Sonar, Baltimore
7.15.06 Cats Cradle, Raleigh
7.17.06 Exit In, Nashville
7.18.06 Smiths Old Bar, Atlanta
7.19.06 The Nick, Birmingham
7.21.06 Whiskey Roadhouse, Council Bluffs
7.22.06 Varsity Theatre, Minneapolis
7.24.06 Walnut Room, Denver
7.25.06 Fox Theatre, Boulder
7.26.06 Club Sound, Salt Lake City
7.28.06 Crocodile Café, Seattle
7.29.06 Doug Fir Lounge, Portland
7.31.06 Great American Music Hall, San Francisco
8.1.06 Casbah, San Diego
8.2.06 Martini Ranch, Scottsdale
8.8.06 Birchmere, Washington DC
8.11.06 North Star Bar, Philadelphia
8.12.06 Stone Pony, Asbury Park

Additional dates will be added.

For more information, log onto http://WWW.PETEYORN.COM and www.myspace.com/peteyorn[/q]

Back
Top Bottom