Pearl Jam Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PJWing_1.gif

i actually thought the Masa skit to open the show was funny... and the Toyota skit, and Seinfeld. the rest was incredibly stupid.

getting ready for the MSG pre-sale... hoping it's not that bad. I always think that there should be some sort of geographical lock out for the first 10 minutes based on IP addresses or something to at least make it easier for people who actually live in New York to get tickets to shows in New York...

the special thing about MSG shows is that everyone in the world wants to go... the shitty thing about MSG shows is that everyone in the world wants to go...

Check out Eddie and Mike being the first ones to respond to Iggy's request at the Stooges' induction into the Hall of Fame last night:

YouTube - RR HOF 2010

Gotta love McCready taking the guitar almost immediately.

i've just realized that the tickets go on sale at 12 Pacific time, not Eastern time...

:reject:

Beware, Boston was the toughest its ever been for me (probably cause all the New Yorkers like you tied up the site not knowing what time zone they were in :wink:), I got them but it was a torturous process, each page kept timing out, had to keep backpaging and reclicking continue.

MSG should be awful methinks. Good luck.

Headache, a tip for later...if you get the "BUY" button and click it and then get an error page, try backpaging and hitting "Check out" (Not "View cart") many folks, myself included are discovering they had tix in their carts but didn't realize it. NY will be worse than Boston and Boston was pretty bad, so any advantage may help, so if you get that scenario, try that.

Best of luck.

Beware, Boston was the toughest its ever been for me (probably cause all the New Yorkers like you tied up the site not knowing what time zone they were in :wink:), I got them but it was a torturous process, each page kept timing out, had to keep backpaging and reclicking continue.

MSG should be awful methinks. Good luck.

Headache, a tip for later...if you get the "BUY" button and click it and then get an error page, try backpaging and hitting "Check out" (Not "View cart") many folks, myself included are discovering they had tix in their carts but didn't realize it. NY will be worse than Boston and Boston was pretty bad, so any advantage may help, so if you get that scenario, try that.

Best of luck.

thanks for the tips... i will try them. i remember from the last time around to scroll over the images that inevitably won't show up right and will appear as red x's of death (or non existant at all) until ihe hyperlink for "BUY" shows up on the bottom of the window...

stupid seattle people and their stupid pacific time zones :mad:

and yea... i'm going to assume that i'm not the only ass who thought 12:00 was eastern time and clogged up the boston pre-sale by hitting refresh over and over and over again.

i'm a dum dum

i'm just glad now that i actually have to still be in the office at 6 eastern... i'd normaly be stuck in traffic on the 59th street bridge around then.

After like 45 minutes I got a pair for the first MSG show. I don't know how I did it.

time to get reemed up the ass for the second show only to end up with nothing once again...

i'm not upset or bitter... noooooo... not at all...

IP lockout. only people within 100 miles of the venue can log on for the pre-sales. if you're traveling all over the country, get from the general public sale. this is bullshit.

great.

i'm still shut out.

i've seen the "buy" button once.

this is disgraceful. buy a new fucking server.

to top it off i'm posting like DEEP

Here's something a tad bizarre...MSG1 is not yet sold out. The message is "temporarily out of stock" which means there are tix probably still in someone's cart (which 10club claimed would be dumped after 10 minutes, but I don't believe it to be the case) and someoe on th Pit claims to have gotten a pair at like 7:20, over 4 hours after sale. You never know, use Jim Valvano philosophy until the words "sold out" appear.

I think that'll be the case, maybe a little tougher than yesterday, but no clusterf*ck like they had/have today for Boston and NYC.
You'll do fine.

They really should have had these two on different days. Hopefully Buf isn't too bad tmw but I know I'll be up against all of SWO :angry:

Can't wait until 11AM CT!!

Wow, are there people pissed off on the pit over what happened yesterday with the presales.

ETA: A little slow, but I got the Cleveland tickets (and email confirmation). Woohoo!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom