Pearl Jam Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah.

"Rise" is ukulele. Among others. "Rise" is one of my favorites on that album, for sure.

Actually "Rise" is played on Mandolin, not Ukelele.
Funny moment when I saw his solo show in Boston when he was about to play "rise" and much of the crowd was yelling "Luuuuke" (for Luke the Uke), Ed said "what?" a couple of time, the crowd repeated, and then he said "Its a fucking mandolin!".

Ahhh, true. Well you learn something new every day.

At least I'm not the only one who was confused about the difference between the two. But I'm ashamed that I had the same thought as a bunch of dumbfuck Bostonians.

new song from the new album leaked- 'Longing to Belong'

it is actually from 2002... pretty sweet :drool:

So has this thing even been officially announced? How does a song leak from an album that nobody knows anything about?

I'm a bit confused by this recent news, and I wish we could get some concrete confirmation or something. It's all a bit weird. Anyway, I just did a Google news search for "Eddie Vedder Longing To Belong" and found a link to the song. Am listening now, and it's really lovely.

It's actually probably about as straight-forward and sweet a love song as Eddie's ever done.

and this is the cover art....
eddies--album-cover-468x468.jpg

We're over 1000 posts. I'm gonna make a Pearl Jam - Part 2. We can discuss Eddie's solo stuff in there, I guess, plus we're also gonna need a place to talk about the remastered albums and the big mysterious Pearl Jam festival that's supposedly happening this summer. Among other shit.

Back
Top Bottom