Pearl Jam Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only two songs repeated. That's awesome. And Push Me, Pull Me. Damn.

Nothing As It Seems, Evacuation (!), Grievance. Nice little Binaural trio, there. Yeah, these sets are awesome...can't wait to see how they finish up this Philly stand.

Gave Backspacer a number of spins today. Starting to really enjoy it.

Love the early rockers Gonna See My Friend (best riff), Got Some, The Fixer (so what if it's my favourite...), Amongst the Waves I'm really digging right now too.

How many of these new album songs have they played live? Of the 11?

As long as I get Love Reign Oer Me/The Real Me I'll be happy :drool:

Philly night 3:

October 30, 2009 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Wachovia Spectrum Arena
Opening: Bad Religion

Set List: Gonna See My Friend, The Fixer, In My Tree, Given To Fly, Tremor Christ, Untitled/ MFC, Hold On, Unthought Known, In Hiding, Deep, Habit, Cropduster, Off He Goes, Force Of Nature, Present Tense, Got Some, Do The Evolution

1st encore: Just Breathe w/string quartet, Parting Ways w/string quartet, Jeremy w/string quartet, Breath, Light Years, Rearviewmirror

2nd encore: Whipping, Crazy Mary (Williams), Footsteps, Once, Alive, Sonic Reducer (Dead Boys), Baba O'Riley (Townshend)

Rumors of guest appearances by Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen tonight.

Gave Backspacer a number of spins today. Starting to really enjoy it.

Love the early rockers Gonna See My Friend (best riff), Got Some, The Fixer (so what if it's my favourite...), Amongst the Waves I'm really digging right now too.

How many of these new album songs have they played live? Of the 11?

As long as I get Love Reign Oer Me/The Real Me I'll be happy :drool:

i love that 6 months ago you didnt know who PJ were :hi5:
bring on the 20th !

i hate that you were like 2 years old or something when PJ came out with 10

Philly 4:

October 31, 2009 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Wachovia Spectrum Arena
Opening: Bad Religion

Set List: Why Go, Last Exit, Corduroy, Severed Hand, The Fixer, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, You Are, Amongst The Waves, Even Flow, Pilate, Unthought Known, Daughter/Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Waters), Johnny Guitar, Rats, I'm Open, I Got Shit, Glorified G, Out Of My Mind, Black, Insignificance, Life Wasted

1st encore: Just Breathe w/string quartet, The End w/string quartet, Low Light, Speed Of Sound, Jeremy w/string quartet, Inside Job, Bugs w/string quartet, Spin The Black Circle, Porch

2nd encore: Whip It (Devo), Got Some, Crown Of Thorns (Mother Love Bone), Satan's Bed, Sweet Lew, Do the Evolution, Better Man/Save It For Later (English Beat), Smile, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World (Young), Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner

i love that 6 months ago you didnt know who PJ were :hi5:
bring on the 20th !

i hate that you were like 2 years old or something when PJ came out with 10

:lol: it has been your influence with the ticks.. my mates thought i was an idiot for buying to see a band i didn't know.

and i was barely a year old ;)

Anybody got any news/rumors on PJ's tour schedule?
When are they gonna tour Europe!?!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wow I love how much they mix up there set!!!!
Incredible live band!!!!!

Fuck yes. Well that will be an amazing set of bootlegs coming in.

The number of songs that haven't been played for awhile or those who are still awaiting their live premiere has significantly decreased with these shows.

Back
Top Bottom