Pearl Jam Discussion Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pearl-Jam-on-Colbert-640x437.jpg

:rockon:

Sent from my SM-N920T using U2 Interference mobile app

what time do people plan on going?

My ticket says west gate, but its much easier for me to use the east one so I'll assume that's okay. Read reviews of last year on ticketmaster and people said it didn't matter.

MSNBC didn't show all of PJ's performance. Those fuckers! I sat through Beyonce to watch PJ.

Headache (or anyone else) could you please list all of the songs they played?

MSNBC didn't show all of PJ's performance. Those fuckers! I sat through Beyonce to watch PJ.

Headache (or anyone else) could you please list all of the songs they played?

so disappointing! :( I knew they would cut songs but feels like they cut out a lot of the show given the hype all night and then the long recap.

so disappointing! :( I knew they would cut songs but feels like they cut out a lot of the show given the hype all night and then the long recap.

Yes, they pretty much fucked the PJ fans watching at home. No way they should have gone to the fuckin' recap! :angry:

It was great, but I now need my fix of a real Pearl Jam show. Free so you can't beat it, sounds was good, though they looked like ants from where I was on stage so I watched the screen mostly. Festivals are fine, but closer is better.

Hope they play the Garden in 2016 instead of Barclays.

So wait... MSNBC also missed the Pearl Jam-Beyonce "Redemption Song"?

So wait... MSNBC also missed the Pearl Jam-Beyonce "Redemption Song"?

no they played that…as the last song. They cut Alive after a few notes and it went to Redemption Song. I saw Imagine and Rockin in the Free World on You tube but I haven't gotten far enough into searching to see what else I missed.

MSNBC had a bunch of people on stage talking (wasn't really paying attention to them) and they kept saying coming up next is Pearl Jam. But then instead of going straight to PJ, they did a recap of the day that was a good 30+ min. Guess they did that so they would have time to edit out songs. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom