Pearl Jam Discussion Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a new link online. It told me congrats that I won an Amazon gift card but somehow got the album out of it. I feel guilty but we're all going to die anyway so I might as well give it a spin.

can i get some of dem links?
The Link I found is already down, but just keep Google searching. There are a ton out there.

7 songs in and I'm really pleased with the album so far.

"Quick Escape" is probably my favorite so far.

The Link I found is already down, but just keep Google searching. There are a ton out there.

7 songs in and I'm really pleased with the album so far.

"Quick Escape" is probably my favorite so far.

Yeah...I did the same and got one. Thanks!

I preordered the CD/vinyl single bundle on January 13th. They charged me. It hasn't arrived today. I looked at the order confirmation email I received and it says the order is still "pending." What the fuck? If it doesn't show up by the end of the day I'm gonna be pissed.

The whole idea of preordering is to make sure you get it on the day it's available. Also, I wanted to order through the band's official site just because that seems like proper etiquette.

Ten Club sucks sometimes.

Enjoying this album. Songs I keep going back to:

Superblood Wolfmoon
Quick Escape
Seven O’Clock
Take the Long Way
Retrograde

I preordered the CD/vinyl single bundle on January 13th. They charged me. It hasn't arrived today. I looked at the order confirmation email I received and it says the order is still "pending." What the fuck? If it doesn't show up by the end of the day I'm gonna be pissed.

The whole idea of preordering is to make sure you get it on the day it's available. Also, I wanted to order through the band's official site just because that seems like proper etiquette.

Right cause these are normal times and you should demand they deliver on time.
Its en route.
I got an email that mine is due to arrive Monday.
I will make it through the weekend.
They have always delivered pre-orders on time and often early in the past. Some folks who ordered just the CD got theirs as early as Wednesday as those shipped first.
They are doing the best they can under adverse circumstances.

And everyone's order status apparently stlll says pending, so don't go by that.

Last edited:

Seriously?

I can barely get fucking diapers delivered.

Hey come on, I'm just venting on Interference dot com.

I can vent on the internet right? I wouldn't actually complain about this to a real living soul in my actual life.

In the meantime, my local record stores are closed so I might go pick up the CD at Target or somethin.

I'm fiending for that physical copy.

In the meantime, my local record stores are closed so I might go pick up the CD at Target or somethin.

I'm fiending for that physical copy.

I have a record store that I have been frequenting that is closed . I could order over the phone or through the internet, but I want to pay in cash so I'm gonna wait. All good things are worth waiting for.

Heh, Pitchfork compared Gigaton to NLOTH..

“The artistic rejuvenation that Gigaton aims to provide still seems somewhat out of reach. In that sense, it reminds me of U2’s No Line on the Horizon—another late-career attempt at experimentation after a series of back-to-basic statements. Both records indulge an influential band’s artsier side in mostly superficial ways—longer songs, pasted-in ambience, grand attempts at state-of-the-union philosophizing—while backing away from the actual subversion that made them exciting in the first place. Like U2, Pearl Jam have been able to sustain their legacy even without vital new studio work. But unlike U2, Pearl Jam seem content to deliver their messages to the already converted, with no interest in the mainstream attention that once came naturally. Their self-awareness both grounds this music and confines its ambition.”

Last edited:
Supposed to be getting myself ready to head up to Baltimore for the first US show. Instead I'm sitting on my couch posting on interference dot com

Yeah what a suck situation.

Maybe you can listen to this tonight to fill in the time the show would have run....its a pretty good listen, killed a couple hours yesterday with it...

Yeah what a suck situation.

Maybe you can listen to this tonight to fill in the time the show would have run....its a pretty good listen, killed a couple hours yesterday with it...

I feel ya man. I was supposed to see Dance Gavin Dance next month and the show was cancelled, not even postponed.

Back
Top Bottom