One Republic - Native

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonnyu2

The Fly
I'm really diggin' this album. Highly recommend checking it out. A few highlights for me are Preacher, Burning Bridges, and Counting Stars. A lot of U2 influence throughout.

I knew there was something I meant to pick up this week! I'm glad to hear it's sounding good. I've always liked their output. :up:

Usually I can't stand when a thread gets started and is all like, "U2 Influence guyz!" but in this case, apparently it's a big deal, they've been talking about it in interviews and what not.

I love these guys a lot. I haven't heard their last couple of albums, but all of the singles are great. I'll have to catch up here sooner or later.

I was tipped off when they named an album "Dreaming Out Loud." :wink: I think they've always been pretty out there with their U2 influence. I dig these guys, I just previewed the new album on iTunes, sounds pretty enjoyable from what I could tell, I'll probably pick it up.

This is a damn good album. I'm glad I picked it up. Preacher, Counting Stars and I Lived are stellar. Preacher in particular was catchy from the first listen. Ahh, Ryan Tedder, you know your stuff well. :up:

Back
Top Bottom