Official Coachella Lineup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Updated schedule:

6a00d8345160c569e20148c7f91c28970c-pi

i figure reunited for the money is duran duran, if that helps. i don't know enough about some of these bands like mumford and sons to even try to guess what on there they represent.

i don't know enough about some of these bands like mumford and sons to even try to guess what on there they represent.

They may not have bothered with them at all, which is their loss. Look at these guys:

MumfordSons.jpg

That's a lob if I've ever seen one.

redkat said:
get on the coachella message board. You never know, someone will have to unload tickets. Plus the speculation in the Kanye thread has me :hyper:

I'll definitely try & make an attempt to buy a sunday ticket sometime in march or April . Hope we party together!!!

FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, AMAZING TIME!!!! I had SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!

Best of the weekend for me were: Kele, Sven Vath, Elbow and Chemical Brothers (even though they came on 35 minutes late because of technical problems with their LEDs, so their set was only an hour, but they blew the mainstage away!!!!).

I know I'm super biased in this direction but, HONESTLY, I was not expecting Kele to be THAT GREAT without the rest of Bloc Party. Oh my god, he was FUCKING AMAZING!!!! And it's not just me that was saying that: afterward, everyone in both groups I was with just kept repeating over and over, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Fucking PHENOMENAL!" He was just pure great. He played most of the fast songs from his solo album and then he remixed some Bloc songs. He did an electronic medley of 'Blue Light/The Prayer/One More Chance'. And then he also did an electronic version of 'This Modern Love'. And (it was so great that I can't even remember) he closed his set with either 'Flux' or 'Rise', but I think it was 'Flux'.

Fantastic weekend! I cannot wait to go again next year! :D :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom